#4.16. That's Not The Plot Of The Prestige with Balfies
Trapped in a tower with a half-god half-mad high elf warlock who can't die and also happened to make the tower and all the death traps therein. Emma Balfour returns as Baston while Edan continues to film an ad for.. light beer maybe? Also, a lot of this episode is set in a walk-in wardrobe, which you don't see a lot of in fantasy, actually.
View all episodes
10. #9.10. This is Your Replacement01:02:48A Very Merry Yulemas to one and all.
9. #9.09. Functional Pants45:00With the team fleeing the site of a Funeral Gone Wrong, can the Dragon Friends recover enough ground to save their skins as the clock ticks down towards Yuletime and their deaths.
8. #9.08. Ita, Et41:02Remember when this exact thing happened to the Critical Role guys and they were powerful and competent enough to resolve it in an elegant epilogue?Yeah, I don't think we're going to be that lucky.
7. #9.07. That's What we Call a Placeholder55:10When Dave's away, the cats will spend most of an episode struggling to get to the plot despite being forcibly placed back on track at the start.
6. #9.06. French Loyalty42:15The Dragon Friends have made it into the Fae Beaucracy that will allow them to contact Bushu. If they can refrain from killing for a few moments, they may be able to file the right paperwork they need to efortlessy achieve their goal.
5. #9.05. Dank Boom40:19All they had to do was search the house.
4. #9.04. A Single D&D Joke55:59The Dragon Friends have found their charge, the now royal Lion Kit Gingerson. Will the old wounds of betrayal run deep enough to prevent Kit from hearing out his once friends and now inferiors, or will the Dragon Friends be able to show enough tact to break through.
3. #9.03. Mission Discipline45:02The Dragon Friends have been given a glimpse into the path ahead, Three former companions adrift across the Nine Known Worlds and perhaps beyond that need to be brought home. But first, they need to get out of the room they find themselves in.
2. #9.02. (Warlock)48:49Bethanee Smiles has returned. An ancient contract binding her to kill The Dragon Friends. At her mercy, our heroes have to make a pleas for their lives and propose an alternative. Can they convince her of the viability of an impossible task before she completes the contract herself.