Leadership and Loyalty™
Wendy Haines & Chris Steely: Institute for Gender Partnership
The gender gap is it real or is it rhetoric?
If it’s real, are we actually committed to closing it?
As leaders we all know that there’s a lot of talk about the need for gender equality (and inequality).
But we also know that there are many folks dragging their heels about the ideas of equal pay and gender partnership.
So we have to confront the question: is this an issue in your organization?… If it isn’t how long will it be before it becomes one?
Furthermore, what’s the cost of gender inequality, and what can we do about it?
Well let’s find out together…
My guests on this episode are Chris Steely, Wendy Haines
Wendy Haines and Chris Steely serve as Senior Consultants with The Institute for Gender Partnership, as they train and facilitate the business imperative of effective business leadership. Collectively, they’ve got over 40 years of experience engaging leaders in conversations that inspire them to step up their games, effectively engage their teams, and build companies that work. They have a particular passion for supporting organizations in shifting their culture to one of true gender partnership. As authors, certified coaches, and seasoned business executives with international exposure to various markets Chris and Wendy bring unique skillsets, helping leaders make the distinctions that THEY need to make in order to make a difference that matters. From the Institute for Gender Partnership Wendy Haines and Chris Steely
Go FullMonty on:
- Working across many industries including technology, entertainment, and the US military where they see the greatest gender gap
- Women working 41 to 44 hours per week earn 84.6% of what men working similar hours earn... Can we change it?
- How we can directly (and compassionately) confront and overcome sexism
- Chris tell us how he was given the responsibility of integrating the first female Marine into a company of 200 male Marines with a combat specialty
- What’s it like to maneuver through the world in your gender (male/female/other)
- What they are seeing organizations do to be more inclusive of women
- Why Hollywood has become the bastion of the #metoo movement while it's been guilty of the crimes
- How do we get underneath the surface and make a real change in culture.
- The most common misunderstanding about gender partnership?
To find out more about the Institute for Gender Partnership, Wendy Haines and Chris Steely
or call: +1 310 383 3267
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts.
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
- 99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
- 102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Georgia
- 92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
- 97.7 The Villages, Florida
- 96.3 FM Boulder, Colorado
- 90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
- And NOW LIVE on 96.7FM WASHINGTON, DC and on 96.7FM covering THE WASHINGTON DC & QUANTICO area.
Also, look for us on ROKU TV where there are 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank-you to you for making us the #1 podcast globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honored and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader