Leadership and Loyalty™
Taking The Higher Road: Dr Leslie Austin
What’s your process for making the best decisions possible… Can you do it while keeping your ego in check? And can you do so while choosing and Taking The Higher Road?
At some point on the climb to the top we are going to have to deal with someone whose ego is so big that we may want to quit.
In fact we know that according to Gallup research people don’t leave jobs they leave bosses!
But here’s the uncomfortable question…brace yourself: If behaviour is modelled: Have you (without realizing it) become the what Gallup called a boss from hell? And if you have; what can you do about it?
Well let’s find out together…
My guest on this episode is Leslie Austin
Dr. Leslie Austin is affectionately known to her clients as "The Lion Tamer." She has over twenty-five years’ experience helping successful senior executives and leaders create a positive change in behaviour patterns for themselves and for their colleagues and teams.
These positive behaviour changes result in significantly improved performance and effectiveness at work, at leisure, and at home.
She helps her clients learn how to systematically become more effective decision-makers by practicing Taking The Higher Road, a process which results in her clients making the best decision possible every time.
- Dealing with Narcissistic Leaders
- How you are likely missing out on a crucial element of communications
- The most important principles involved in taking the higher road
- What are the results gained from taking the higher road
- How emotions are so misunderstood and misused
- Working with your emotions in a systematic way
- Tapping the best, most effective version of yourself.
- How To Make the Best Decision Every Time.
- The obstacles in our way, and why we can’t get what we want.
and so much more https://leslieaustin.com
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts.
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
- 99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
- 102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Georgia
- 92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
- 97.7 The Villages, Florida
- 96.3 FM Boulder, Colorado
- 90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
- And NOW LIVE on 96.7FM WASHINGTON, DC and on 96.7FM covering THE WASHINGTON DC & QUANTICO area.
Also, look for us on ROKU TV where there are 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank-you to you for making us the #1 podcast globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honored and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader