Leadership and Loyalty™
Richard Nongard: Viral Leadership
Have you considered how your leadership can create lasting transformation?
As a leader you are smart enough to know that leadership determines culture. However, there is community to your culture that goes beyond you organization and your Identity. The question is how do you build it?
Let’s find out together…
Our guest on this episode is Dr. Richard Nongard.
Dr. Richard Nongard’s focus is on real-world solutions based on the science of leadership. He holds a Doctorate in Transformational Leadership.
Richard is a business expert who started his career in 1983 as a cold-calling salesperson in the auto industry.
He’s a serial entrepreneur who built multiple companies from the ground up.
Author of numerous books, publications, and training videos, his first book on leadership, Transformational Leadership: How to Lead from Your Strengths and Maximize Your Impact, has already become a popular resource for leadership development.
He has written many other books including psychology textbooks that have been adapted as textbooks at the university level.
Dr. Richard Nongard is an innovative leader who is an expert in cross-cultural engagement.
His most recent book, "Viral Leadership: Seize the Power of Now to Create Lasting Transformation in Business" is a best seller.
On this episode we go FullMonty on:
- What is Viral Leadership
- What it means to create a 1,000 year business
- Lessons from Justin Bieber in creating a sustaining business
- What's the better alternative to Goal Setting
- How anticipating starts with Mindfulness
- What is a shared narrative and why your organization desperately needs it
- The importance of appreciative inquiry in building loyalty
- Why success has to lead us into deeper self reflection
- Facing the legacy of our upbringing
- How sustainable business demands delegation
- Lessons from doing business in China
- The power of Intention
- What happened when Richard (a man who lives by his voice) discovers he has a giant tumour in this throat
And so much more
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts.
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
- 99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
- 102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Georgia
- 92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
- 97.7 The Villages, Florida
- 96.3 FM Boulder, Colorado
- 90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
- And NOW LIVE on 96.7FM WASHINGTON, DC and on 96.7FM covering THE WASHINGTON DC & QUANTICO area.
Also, look for us on ROKU TV where there are 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank-you to you for making us the #1 podcast globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honored and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader