Leadership and Loyalty™
Peter Sage: The Real Inside Track
Resilience maybe one of the most needed characteristics of a true leader, but how can we build REAL resilience?
We all like to think we are resilient but what happens when we are faced with the kind of adversity that might destroy the average leader. For every boom there is a lull, for every high there is a low. The question is, can you not only survive a personal, financial, or mental crash, and then come back stronger than ever?
If you think you can, consider what might happen if you put it to the test?
Let’s find out together.
What happens when you put a non-criminal and one of the world's top experts in personal growth into one of the toughest prisons in the UK? In 2017, that's exactly what happened to Peter Sage during a civil matter, he was found in contempt of court. What unfolded next has become a masterclass in how to turn adversity to your advantage.
Our guest on this episode is a returning champion who has hit the canvas so hard and so often, most people wouldn’t even bother to try and get back up. However, that’s not the case with my mate, Peter Sage.
Peter is constantly ranked as one of, if not THE, most engaging and impactful guests, time and again, by hosts around the world. He is a natural on camera or audio. The engagement, feedback and retention of listeners is always explosive. His insights, philosophy and experience make him a rare and unique guest and one that is committed to adding tremendous value.
He was named one of the greatest leaders and entrepreneurs of 2015 by Inspiring Leadership Now alongside Sir Richard Branson, Elon Musk and Mark Zukerberg. He's an advisor to the Hungarian Government and is an international No.1 Best Selling Author of a several books including a book I was honoured to write the foreword for, “The Inside Track.”
Welcome the Rocky of Entrepreneurship!
My mate, Peter Sage.
On this episode we go FullMonty on:
· Dogs and Cats as teachers
· Serving time in prison without ever being convicted of a crime
· The choices we’re all presented with to be a Victim or Victor
· Growth vs Comfort
· Practicing what you preach in extreme circumstances
· The real insider track on the prison system
· Adventures in Adversity
· Conscious Entrepreneurship
· The importance of determining our own context
· The cure for entitlement
· What is the deepest fear we all carry
· The first tool of real empowerment
· How Your Life is ALREADY a Perfect Expression
· Restructuring education
· Complacence vs Acceptance
· The power of negative contrast
More on Peter Sage here: http:///PeterSage.com
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts.
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
- 99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
- 102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Georgia
- 92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
- 97.7 The Villages, Florida
- 96.3 FM Boulder, Colorado
- 90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
- And NOW LIVE on 96.7FM WASHINGTON, DC and on 96.7FM covering THE WASHINGTON DC & QUANTICO area.
Also, look for us on ROKU TV where there are 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank-you to you for making us the #1 podcast globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honored and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader