Leadership and Loyalty™
Naphtali Hoff: Becoming a New Boss
What happens when you suddenly find yourself Becoming a New Boss?
For that matter what happens when you are a long term leader and you get promoted into a position that feels way beyond your comfort zone…How can you attain and maintain success?
As a leader you know that stepping into that next role as a leader can be overwhelming… and it doesn’t matter if you’ve been a CEO before and this is a new gig, or if this is your first time up to bat in a leadership position.
So what is it that all of us who step into Becoming the New Boss need to know in order to not only achieve success but sustain it?
Well let’s find out together…
Our guest on this episode is Naphtali Hoff
Naphtali Hoff, is President of Impactful Coaching & Consulting. He is an accomplished executive coach, organizational consultant, and sought after trainer and lecturer. This guy holds two master’s degrees in education and educational leadership, and completed his doctorate in human and organizational psychology. Naphtali’s practical approach is action-oriented. His personal experience in the leadership field allows him to understand leaders needs, and craft solutions to help them optimize their performance and success.
Naphtali is the author of Becoming the New Boss, a leadership book that seeks to help new leaders hit the ground running and enjoy lasting success.
On this episode we go FullMonty on:
- How to your authenticity, identity and even faith to bring your best leadership self forward
- The transformational power of forgiveness
- Pain as a catalyst for transformation
- Releasing Identity to become a better leader
- Recognizing the value you can bring outside outside of your industry
- The 4 I's of leadership
- Incremental scaling your business
- Leading those who used to be your peers
- Does criticism means you matter?
- How to tighten your learning curve
- Getting more done with less
And so much more...
To find out more about Naphtali Hoff: https://www.impactfulcoaching.com/
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts.
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
- 99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
- 102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Georgia
- 92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
- 97.7 The Villages, Florida
- 96.3 FM Boulder, Colorado
- 90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
- And NOW LIVE on 96.7FM WASHINGTON, DC and on 96.7FM covering THE WASHINGTON DC & QUANTICO area.
Also, look for us on ROKU TV where there are 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank-you to you for making us the #1 podcast globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honored and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader