Leadership and Loyalty™
Marisa Peer: I Am Enough
Why is it that even the most successful among us often feel like we're are not enough?
Research shows that Imposter Syndrome affects an estimated 70+% of all high level leaders.
But what if you and I could massively increase our self-worth, so that we sincerely believe in ourselves. Could we become permanently free from self-sabotage and self-destructive thoughts and behaviors?
What if you knew how to live a happy, motivated and confident life, not just sometimes but all the time?
Well let’s find out together…
Our guest on this episode is Marisa Peer
Marisa has spent nearly three decades treating a client list that includes international superstars, CEOs, Olympic athletes, and Royalty. She has an unparalleled career speaking internationally and working with private clients. Marisa has helped thousands of people to overcome profound personal issues. She is a best-selling author of five books and she teaches “simple steps that produce dramatic and life-changing results”.
As a speaker, she seamlessly brings her one-of-a-kind therapy techniques to the room, leaving her audiences both transfixed and transformed.
Her acclaimed “I Am Enough”program focuses on the thought patterns and mental habits that can be detrimental or beneficial to our success, depending on how we use them.
Marisa has been named “Britain’s Best Therapist” and also won The Stevie awards “Woman of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year, and the Lifetime Achievement Award”, Creator and Founder of Rapid Transformational Therapy and the I Am Enough movement. and author of the brand new book: “I Am Enough” Mark Your Mirror And Change Your Life".
On This episode we go FullMonty on:
- The 3 Words That Can Change Your Life
- What's wrong with traditional long term therapy for leaders
- Lessons from Africa
- Why being "humble" is a huge mistake!
- The messages we got in childhood that are still playing out in highly successful adults
- How to be a natural leader
- How to excel in every area of your life
- Why you need to Lie, Cheat and Steal (It's NOT what you think)
and so much more...
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts.
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
- 99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
- 102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Georgia
- 92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
- 97.7 The Villages, Florida
- 96.3 FM Boulder, Colorado
- 90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
- And NOW LIVE on 96.7FM WASHINGTON, DC and on 96.7FM covering THE WASHINGTON DC & QUANTICO area.
Also, look for us on ROKU TV where there are 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank-you to you for making us the #1 podcast globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honored and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader.