Leadership and Loyalty™
Mari Ryan: Building a Thrive Hive Culture
We all know that bees are some of nature’s best workers, but have you ever considered your organization as a hive?
What if you worked in or could create an environment where everyone was a buzz to be there?
A People-Centric, Thriving Hive of People who were all purpose inspired?
One impact of living in technology driven age has been the ever increasing demand to work. As a result our people can end up feeling like cogs in a machine...cogs that will eventually breakdown.
We are all at least beginning to know the importance of creating a corporate culture where your people feel heard, honoured and respected.
However, many companies who recognize this but don't bother to find out how to do it are headed toward the cliff.
Imagine creating an environment that was like a bee hive of unification.... An environment where everyone felt and knew that they were needed.
Is it a fantasy or a reality? If it is a real possibility how can you do it?
Well let’s find out together…
My guests on this episode is The Queen Bee of engagement Mari Ryan!
Mari, leverages over 30 years of business experience in various including marketing, consulting and executive roles across a variety of different industries. Today she is the CEO and founder of Advancing Wellness, and she is an expert in worksite well-being.
She is the founder and former Board Chair of the Worksite Wellness Council of Massachusetts, and is a member of the Board of Directors of Health Promotion Advocates.
She serves on the Advisory Board for “Global Women 4 Wellbeing.” An active member of the National Speakers Association.
On top of all that Mari is the author of a book: The Thriving Hive `How People-Centric Organizations Ignite Engagement and Fuel Results. A book that recently won the national business book award.
On This episode we go FullMonty on...
- How employee engagement drives sustainable business results
- What is employee Well Being
- Relationship between employee well-being and engagement
- The value to businesses of having a healthy, engaged workforce.
- What we can learn from Bee's about being part a team
- How to recognize if your organizations is a "Dive Hive" or "Thrive Hives"
- The power and importance purpose in building your company
- How running a people focused organization is lowering costs
And so much more...
To find out more about Mari Ryan and Building a Thrive Hive: http://www.advwellness.com
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts.
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
- 99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
- 102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Georgia
- 92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
- 97.7 The Villages, Florida
- 96.3 FM Boulder, Colorado
- 90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
- And NOW LIVE on 96.7FM WASHINGTON, DC and on 96.7FM covering THE WASHINGTON DC & QUANTICO area.
Also, look for us on ROKU TV where there are 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank-you to you for making us the #1 podcast globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honored and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader