Leadership and Loyalty™
Johnathan Grzybowski: On-Demand Meaningful Leadership
In today's marketplace no person and no organization is an island. We must recognize that our company has a place in the community. However, have you even thought about how much your business needs to be focused on your community?
If you were to be community focused how might that impact your bottom line?
The largest workforce is no longer the baby boomers. That baton has been passed to the Millennial generation. You can complain or praise millennial's but you should know that this generation has a strong entrepreneurial drive and an even stronger sense of community. What will this mean to you as a leader and the potential impact to your business?
We find out together on this episode with our guest Johnathan Grzybowski.
He is the Chief Marketing Officer and co-founder of Penji, an on-demand graphic design service that is fast, simple, and affordable.
Penji has been named as “top startup to watch,”according to Philadelphia Magazine, and mentioned in major publications like Success Magazine, Huffington Post, Forbes, and Inc.
Prior to Penji, Johnathan founded multiple marketing related startups and worked for Apple.
Johnathan is also the host of Blind Entrepreneurship, a podcast that has been mentioned as a top business podcast on Apple Podcasts and downloaded over 100,000 times. His mission with his podcast and business is to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs so they too can execute their vision to profitability.
On this episode we go FullMonty on:
- Real leadership Vs Ego Leadership
- What to do when you can't find the talent you need
- Why they run their company Penji from Camden, N.J., the poorest city in the nation. (In 2017, by far Camden, N.J had the highest violent crime rate of any city in the state.
- How they developed a completely different business model for the Graphic Design industry
- Why they offer service to all non-profits in Camden, NJ for just $1
- Organization and preparation
- Self-awareness and accountability
To find out more about Johnathan Grzybowski and Penji Go to: penji.co
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts.
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
- 99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
- 102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Georgia
- 92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
- 97.7 The Villages, Florida
- 96.3 FM Boulder, Colorado
- 90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
- And NOW LIVE on 96.7FM WASHINGTON, DC and on 96.7FM covering THE WASHINGTON DC & QUANTICO area.
Also, look for us on ROKU TV where there are 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank-you to you for making us the #1 podcast globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honored and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader