Leadership and Loyalty™
Joe Hudson: Venture Capital and Human Awakening
In case you haven't noticed; the world seems to be in a polarized flux!
On one side there seems to be the one time peaceful hippies who are now punching people for disagreeing with them.
They seem to find everything offensive and are screaming socialism for all.
On the other side; all over the world we have the rise of democratically elected autocratic nationalist leaders, telling folks that they and only them can save their country.
And then in the middle is the rise of conscious capitalism.
The B-corp, those who want to use business for good. Of course you may be standing on the sidelines thinking, “I’m just trying to do business”
But is there a way to become more conscious and more profitable?
Well let’s find out together…
My guests on this episode is Joe Hudson
Joe Hudson is the Managing Director of One Earth Capital.
This organization supports scalable companies that are focused on increasing self-awareness in the mass market.
Before this Joe Hudson spearheaded the first Venture Capital firm to focus on Sustainable Agriculture and was the largest investor in the first Sustainable Agriculture IPO on NASDAQ.
Joe Hudson is committed to a life of self-exploration across dozens of psychological, neurological, and spiritual traditions.
He is passionate about sharing the gifts of this exploration with others.
he's a man whose purpose is to improve the self-awareness of humanity through investing in start-ups, philanthropy, and creating transformational experiences for business leaders.
On This Episode We Go FullMonty on:
- Measurable State of Human Development
- How to become more conscious and more profitable
- Gods little drug dealer
- His Wife's conditional acceptance of marriage
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Why Elon Musk idea of migrating to Mars is dead wrong
- How human developmental models effect investing
- The Power and Value of
- How companies can become centres for personal transformation for their contributors
- How people make decisions... (and why is so often doesn't work)
- How to be calm in a ultra distracted world
and so much more...
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts.
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
- 99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
- 102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Georgia
- 92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
- 97.7 The Villages, Florida
- 96.3 FM Boulder, Colorado
- 90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
- And NOW LIVE on 96.7FM WASHINGTON, DC and on 96.7FM covering THE WASHINGTON DC & QUANTICO area.
Also, look for us on ROKU TV where there are 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank-you to you for making us the #1 podcast globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honored and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader