Leadership and Loyalty™
Dr. Lance Secretan: THE BELLWETHER EFFECT
On this episode we take a look at leaders who without even knowing it, following the herd and why they do!
As an outstanding Leader you know: Theory and reality are different!
Maybe you can claim to be in the trenches. But can you get out long enough to get some genuine perspective.
To be able to actual see, know and deal with the counterproductive business practices going on under your nose?
Well let’s find out together…
My guests on this episode is returning champion Dr. Lance Secretan
After building a very successful company from scratch into a global enterprise of 72,000 full- and part-time employees, he retired.
Then he wrote a book about our 14-year odyssey and taught budding entrepreneurs in an advanced university graduate program until one day he realized the university wasn’t the real world.
This gentleman’s resume could take an hour on its own, but here’s some highlights: Dr. Lance Secretan is the author of 21 books.
Lance is a riveting speaker. He’s the former CEO of a Fortune 100 company, university professor, award-winning columnist, poet, author and athlete.
He coaches and advises leaders globally (he is ranked among both The Top 30 Most Influential Executive Coaches, and The Top 30 Most Influential Leadership Experts globally), among other things he’s helped 6 companies to be named to Fortune’s Best Companies to Work for in America list, author of 21 books on leadership. Including his latest THE BELLWETHER EFFECT
Dr. Lance Secretan
On this episode we go FullMonty on:
- What is: THE BELLWETHER EFFECT?
- The the 3 counterproductive business practices going on under your nose
- Why CEO's are still doing these counterproductive business practices
- The Employee Engagement Paradox
- The significant and important difference between Motivation and Inspiration
- We speak his brief departure from writing about leadership in a fairly recent book he wrote titled: A Love Story:
- An Intensely Personal Memoir...(have a hanky handy)
- Is it time to change our business language
- His work as President of the Pay it Forward Foundation
- Skiing Double Black Diamond runs with leaders
- The 3 execrators of Mastery.
- Being a child acting star
- Is Business War?
- The Queen/Fredy Mercury connection
- Separating need from desire
- Why leaders cling to what doesn't work
And so much more...
To Find out more about Dr. Lance Secretan: http://Secretan.com
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts.
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
- 99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
- 102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Georgia
- 92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
- 97.7 The Villages, Florida
- 96.3 FM Boulder, Colorado
- 90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
- 87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
- And NOW LIVE on 96.7FM WASHINGTON, DC and on 96.7FM covering THE WASHINGTON DC & QUANTICO area.
Also, look for us on ROKU TV where there are 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank-you to you for making us the #1 podcast globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honored and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader