Leadership and Loyalty™
Bill Coletti: Turning Critical Moments into Powerful Transformation.
Mike Tyson famously said: Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.
On this episode we’ll talk about: How leaders show up in a crisis, and what you can do when your reputation get’s punched in the face.
Losing your Reputation can be like losing your virginity. Once it’s gone it’s going to be very difficult (if not impossible) to get it back.
But what if there was a way that you could come back from a reputation aneurysm?
Is it possible? Particularly if you are not just an individual but a corporate entity...
Well stay tuned because our guest on this episode is Bill Coletti
Bill is a reputation management, crisis communications and professional development expert and best-selling author of Critical Moments; The New Mindset of Reputation Management.
He has more than 25 years of global experience managing high-stakes crises, issues management, and media relations challenges for both Fortune 500 companies and winning global political campaigns.
Bill clients have included AT&T, American Airlines, Xerox, Nuclear Energy Institute, Home Depot, American Express, Target, Freeport MacMoRan, as well major universities and global NGOs.
On this episode I go FullMonty and ask:
- Is "Crisis Management" really about being a spin doctor?
- Is crisis management about defending the guilty?
- Can Crisis Management be a path to redemption?
- How can we tell whether a company is appearing to be ethics driven Vs Bottomline driven?
- What about specific companies like: Wallmart's Employees being on Food stamps?
- Cargill is selling palm oil derived from the destruction of the Sumatran rainforest, home of the critically endangered orangutang?
- What's a specific, real, and heart warming example of Crisis Management?
- How do you turn someones worst day into their best day?
- and so much more...
To find out more about Bill Coletti: www.Kith.co
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts.
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Georgia
92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
97.7 The Villages, Florida
96.3 FM Boulder, Colorado
90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
And NOW LIVE on 96.7FM WASHINGTON, DC and on 96.7FM covering THE WASHINGTON DC & QUANTICO area.
Also, look for us on ROKU TV where there are 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank-you to you for making us the #1 podcast globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honored and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader.