Leadership and Loyalty™
Alan Stein Jr: Raise Your Game
We all know that the game of business has changed...right?
If you recognize that reality, then you likely know that the saying, “This is how we do it here!” is the death rattle of a soon-to-be-dead company.
But is there a formula by which we can, in a practical and applicable way, raise our game and cultivate a culture that births champions?
Well, stay tuned because our guest on this episode is Alan Stein, Jr.
Alan Stein Jr. is a coach, speaker, and author with an expertise in improving organizational performance, cohesion, and accountability. He spent 15+ years working with the highest performing basketball players on the planet, including NBA superstar Kevin Durant (who fully endorses Alan's book).
He now travels the world teaching organizations how to utilize the same strategies in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level, and he’s the author of the bestselling business book Raise Your Game: High Performance Secrets from the Best of the Best.
On this episode. we go FullMonty on...
- Why mastering the basics is the key to lasting success
- Why active listening is the #1 tool leaders need to develop
- How living present is a performance game changer
- What happened on the morning Alan saw Kobe Bryant working out
- Learning the difference between the healthy and unhealthy "ego" of a champion
- The one thing every coach of the losing team says they're going to do (and then forgets) when they win
- Why micro-management is so destructive
- How to recognize your own performance gap
- What knowledge is NOT power!
- Introverts who are on stage
- How he came to recognize that childhood impacted the way he had seen money (and viewed people with money)
- Are you demanding or demeaning (and do you know the difference?)
And so much more...
To find out more about Alan Stein Jr.: https://raiseyourgamebook.com/
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts.
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Georgia
92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
97.7 The Villages, Florida
96.3 FM Boulder, Colorado
90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
And NOW LIVE on 96.7FM WASHINGTON, DC and on 96.7FM covering THE WASHINGTON DC & QUANTICO area.
Also, look for us on ROKU TV where there are 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank-you to you for making us the #1 podcast globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honored and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader.