Leadership and Loyalty™
Nicholas Boothman International Bestselling Author
My guest on this episode of Dov Baron's #Leadership and Loyalty Tips for Executives is Nicholas Boothman. Nick is an International Bestselling Author and speaker whose books have been translated into over 30 languages. The New York Times called him "Dale Carnegie for a rushed era".
In this show Nick and I share:
* A guaranteed way to make sure you fail even if you have a fabulous goal and vision.
* The Power of Burning Bridges
* The real difference between knowledge and wisdom
* Nick shares his golden secret to writing a book that is a guaranteed bestseller
* Why most authors are dead wrong about who their primary audience is... and how to write for the audience who will keep you on top of the best seller list for years.
* How to stand out and differentiate yourself in 3 short sentences!
Find out more about Nick: http://nicholasboothman.com More about Dov Baron: http://FullMontyLeadership.com http://FiercelyLoyalBook.com http://FMLoyalty.com
To find out more about hiring Dov Baron as a speaker or strategist for your organization: http://fullmontyleadership.com/consulting or http://fullmontyleadership.com/speaking
Remember you can now also find us on iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or wherever you tune into podcasts
And on traditional radio stations across the US every Monday and Thursday on:
99.5 FM & 1520 AM Las Vegas
102.1 FM & 1640 AM Lancaster, Philadelphia
87.9 FM & 810 AM Macon, Gorgia
92.1 FM & 1630 AM Tampa, Florida
97.7 The Villages, Florida
96.3 FM Boulder ,Colorado
90.3 FM Milwaukee, Wisconsin
94.7 FM Pittsburg, Philadelphia
87.9 FM Colorado Springs, Colorado
Also look for us on ROKU TV where there’s 100K subscribers.
If you are a regular listener, then a big thank you to you for making us the #1 podcast Globally for Fortune 500 listeners!
And with a potential reach of 2.5 to 3 million listeners for every show, we’re honoured and grateful to be cited in INC.com as The #1 Podcast To Make You a Better Leader.