24. Aidan Harper - Why the UK needs a four day work week18:15Aidan Harper joins Kirsty Major to read and discuss his piece: Robots are going to make England’s north-south divide even worse - that's why we need the four day work week
23. Yas Necati - I'm queer and trans, stop debating my existence19:49Yas Necati joins Kirsty Major to read and discuss their piece: Should queer people be allowed to exist or should we all just be forced to 'convert'?
22. Mary Dejevsky - A united Ireland is the only solution to Brexit28:13Kirsty Major is joined by Indy columnist and former foreign correspondent Mary Dejevsky to read and discuss her piece "A united Ireland is the only practical solution to Brexit"
21. Richard Power Sayeed - 1997: Things can only get worse24:30Kirsty Major is joined by Richard Power Sayeed author of 1997: The Future that Never Happened, a look at why the Blair years have led to our current malaise. And on the other side of the ring, is our in-house Blairite John Rentoul, author of Tony Blair: A Prime Minister.
20. Sean O'Grady - Millennials don't deserve handouts from Hammond22:26Kirsty Major is joined by Sean O'Grady to read and discuss his piece: 'This Budget shouldn’t have given millennials a thing - why on earth should I subsidise their houses and railcards?'
Matthew Norman - This is how Trump could be ousted35:38Kirsty Major is joined by Matthew Norman to read and discuss his piece: There’s only one way out of the Russia probe for Donald Trump before he’s forced to quit
Grace Dent - Why women, not men, can joke about sexism35:47Kirsty Major is joined by journalist, author, and broadcaster Grace Dent to read and discuss her piece: James Corden, women can joke about sexual assault but you can’t – and this is why
Mark Steel & Shappi Khorsandi - Theresa May should do some time on the comedy circuit26:42Indy columnists and comedians Mark Steel and Shappi Khorsandi chat about why a stand up comedian never would have fluffed a speech like Theresa May.
Andy Grice & Jonathan Isaby - Hammond v Johnson: Whose vision of Brexit will prevail?27:09The Indy's Westminster columnist Andy Grice is joined by Brexit Central's Jonathan Isaby to discuss the competing visions of Brexit emerging in the Tory party. Hosted by Kirsty Major.