12. Season Finale: it’s Donners and Euge31:19Donncha’s back (by, genuinely, popular demand). With the men’s Rugby World Cup on the horizon, he gave us some useful conversation starters tailor-made for those jumping on the rugby bandwagon. We’ve all done it!And Eugene Garrihy joins us to chat about his recent BBQ emergency, the unique magic of the Irish pub and his much sought after views of the world. I’m convinced he’s waited this long so he could say, ‘Well, you left the best to last, Doireann’. 😂 We certainly did, Euge!Doireann and Friends is brought to you by F&F Fashion at Tesco.
View all episodes
11. Blocking out the haunters, and hammering Tangfastics29:38Siobhan Byrne from BodyByrne Gym dropped by to talk about ways people can create healthy habits around the food they eat and exercise.And Allison Keating is in to discuss how to deal with ghosters, haunters and breadcrumbers. Doireann and Friends is brought to you by F&F Fashion at Tesco.
10. The adventures of Donncha and Pinchy32:09*Finally*, Donncha O’Callaghan makes his Doireann and Friends debut! He reckons he was behind Bertie in the pecking order to appear on the show (I won’t lie it was a toss up).And Clare is back for some mother/daughter reminiscing some of which is cringeworthy!Doireann and Friends is brought to you by F&F Fashion at Tesco.
9. Dolly shoes, baby showers and choosing family27:31Pamela Joyce was in and we chatted about how the sex ed she got in Galway, and I got in Dublin, was actually pretty similar - confusing, vague and awkward. 😳And Allison Keating is in to advise a listener whose friend group has begun to splinter with the arrival of other halves and kids.Doireann and Friends is brought to you by F&F Fashion at Tesco.
8. Skin, blindfolds and ice cubes36:00Paula Callan is back by popular demand, and we got down to talking about some make-up tips: five essential products that she couldn’t do without, and also some brilliant advice on applying foundation like a pro. And our resident psychologist, Allison Keating drops in to give advice to a listener who wants to explore kink with her partner.Doireann and Friends is brought to you by F&F Fashion at Tesco.
7. Golf IS sexy, and Clare G’s hosting tips30:33Pam dropped in wearing her brand new SKIMS, and she gave a no-holds-barred review of the pros and cons of ‘her new babygrow’. Don't be surprised if you happen to bump into Pam on the golf course practicing for the Pro-Am in August. She filled us in on her priceless 'ten years of service' golf club plan. 😂And the hostess with the mostest, AKA Clare Garrihy swung by to advise on how careful preparation, the right serving dishes, and dunking absolutely everything into port maketh a great dinner party.Doireann and Friends is brought to you by F&F Fashion at Tesco.
6. Doireann, friends and extended exes31:44Marks tells us about how he tried to overcome his nervousness about flying with the help of a course called Flying With Confidence. He says that one three people have a fear of flying. Did he receive a sympathetic ear? Not so much after he happened to bring his ex into the conversation.And make-up artist extraordinaire, Paula Callan called in to the studio for a chat. Paula has been there on so many big moments in my career, and it was so nice to catch up. She had us in stitches telling us about the (booze-related) pitfalls that await even the most organised brides on their big day! Doireann and Friends is brought to you by F&F Fashion at Tesco.