Episode 358: Port Saint Joe - Brothers Osborne
On their sophomore LP Port Saint Joe, Brothers Osborne has pulled off the rare feat of being EXACTLY as good as the hype makes them out to be. Good times, sick jams, with copious amounts of whiskey, weed, and Willie all make this "country" album one of the years best releases whether you believe in Nashville or not.
PLUS! We've got some thoughts on the current state of Country Music journalism, Kendrick's Pulitzer, and Washington state's The Moondoggies are back from the cosmos with a new album and a new single to go along with it!
- Get to know The Moondoggies!
- Bandcamp | Facebook | Twitter
- Incidental music courtesy of Aquatic Gardener. Hear more/buy it HERE.
- Support us on Patreon! [LINK]
- Support/find out more about Washington, DC's Uptown Art House [LINK]