Why Being Neutral is Great for Business
In This Episode…
I discuss the latest news from PC Gaming. This week it’s Sony, Epic Games, Ok symbols, updates to your favorites games and why Marketers need to be neutral.
● Sony Invest in Epic Games
● Twitch pulls its cringe worthy BLM video
● A new Superhot Game is coming to PC for free
● Microsoft may buy WB Games
● Nvidia is more valuable than Intel
● Capcom revenue comes from digital sales
● Valorant has an interesting new skin
● An investor is unhappy about Activision and EA exe getting paid too much
● Ghost Recon: Breakpoint will get AI teammates
● The Division 2 updates
● Destiny 2 raids
● More people are upgrading their PCs to play games
● Call of Duty Modern Warfare did have a zombie mode
● Infinity Ward bans the ok symbol
● Why marketers need to be neutral
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
● Division 2
● Destiny 2
● WB Games
● Epic Games
● You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Episode Length: 23:22
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review here!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!