We Need a New Innovation in Downloading Games
It's getting ridiculous. The download file sizes for video games is insane. Call of Duty Modern Warfare is 128 GB. Red Dead Redemption 2 is 100 GB. There needs to be a new way to download games. I talk about this and why with data caps, it's getting difficult to download games. This episodes discuss a better alternative to these ballooning file sizes.
- Blizzard loses a sponsor over Hong Kong
- Riot Games are making an FPS game
- EA Returns to Steam
- Fallout 76 has a subscription plan
- Ubisoft admits that Ghost Recon: Breakpoint is a disaster
- Blade has new competition
- EA to Release new Battlefield and Dragon Age in 2022
- Apex has 70 million players
- Why Game and Internet Companies need a new way of Downloading games
Note: Data by WePC.
Agree or disagree? Let me know!