Valorant Is Here, Time To Brew Cold Brew, And Steam Data
In This Episode…
Time is changing, and, Digital Coffee is looking for a new name for this podcast. Digital Coffee will remain, just more of an umbrella of all the podcasts I record. Let me know what you think. Plus, great gaming news and updates. More importantly, Valorant closed beta is here! Also, I talk about why you should start brewing cold brew coffee!
● [01:02] Amazon’s New MMO The New World is delayed
● [01:40] Xbox Game Pass gets new games to try
● [02:22] For Honor Season Pass is delayed
● [03:14] Noble Gaming Charis partners with Bethesda
● [04:05] Gears 5 is free to play this weekend on PC
● [04:23] AMD new 4000 CPUs coming soon
● [05:36] The Witcher 3 sold well in 2019
● [06:57] CD Projekt Red has a diversity report
● [07:35] The Valorant closed beta is here
● [09:27] Twitch updates its nudity policy
● [11:01] Game Par on Windows 10 Plugin
● [12:20] Get Sega Classic games for cheap
● [13:21] New Overwatch hero Echo arrives next week
● [13:59] Updates to hero pools and maps
● [17:09] Steam releases data on its platform
● [19:41] No Man’s Sky gets Mechs
● [20:26] Brewing Cold Brew Coffee
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● No Man’s Sky
● The Witcher 3
● CD Projekt Red
● Xbox Game Pass
● Sega Classic Games
● Cold Brew Coffee
● For Honor
● New World
● You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Episode Length: 24:29
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review here!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at email@example.com
Thanks for listening!