The Epic Farce: A Tale of the Epic Game Store
In This Episode…
I discuss the latest new games, gaming updates and news. Personally, I like that GOG Galaxy 2.0 is in open beta. It’s the best game launcher I’ve used so far. However, Epic is terrible and so is the gaming and tech media for attempting to say it’s “saving the gaming world.” It’s not, the launcher is terrible, and the only thing going for it is the money they spend on developers. I more thoughts on that and the rest of the gaming industry. Enjoy!
● [01:06] New Bioshock Game
● [02:05] GTFO release to Steam on Early Access
● [02:31] Overwatch Winter Wonderland is out now
● [03:14] Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has a photo mode
● [03:54] Destiny 2 Season of Dawn
● [04:17] Twitch signs big steamers to multi-year deals
● [05:03] AMD’s Radeon Software 2020 update looks good
● [06:21] GOG Galaxy 2.0 is in open beta
● [07:26] The Epic Farce and why PC World is wrong
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● PC World
● You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Episode Length: 21:34
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download.
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review here!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org