Halo Infinite is not that Bad
In This Episode…
This week I talk about the latest going on in the PC gaming industry. I also talk about Joe Rogan’s comment on gaming. Do you think I agree with him? You’ve got to find out. Also, talking about why people need to chill out over the Halo Infinite demo. We all know graphics don’t make a great game. Why I think this is overblown. Enjoy!
● [00:48] There is no Cyberpunk 2077 beta
● [01:36] Fanless CPU cooler coming soon
● [02:34] Big Navi may not compete against the 3080 ti or 3090
● [04:34] AMD new CPU is not bad
● [06:01] Red Dead Online has finally updated
● [06:49] Epic Game Store is getting achievements
● [08:28] Marvel Avengers post launch content
● [09:20] Horizon Zero Dawn system requirements released
● [10:45] Sea of Thieves gets more content
● [11:55] Valve is making it harder to use VPNs
● [12:40] Hyper Scape is releasing next month
● [13:33] Bethesda has released the QuakeCon schedule
● [14:52] Gamers are not happy about Star Citizen
● [17:21] Talking about the Joe Rogan gaming comment
● [20:35] Halo Infinite “bad graphics” is overblown
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Halo Infinite
● Hyper Scape
● Red Dead Online
● Sea of Thieves
● Marvel Avengers
● Horizon Zero Dawn
● Cyberpunk 2077
● Epic Game Store
● Star Citizen
● Joe Rogan
● You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Episode Length: 27:40
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review here!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!