Doom backtracks, C&C source code and Twitch's Trust
In This Episode…
New games launch soon! Overwatch new skins, and customer voice their opinions, it’s a decent time to game. Twitch is just digging themselves a grave with this trust and safety committee and needs to rethink it. Find out more!
● [01:04] Valorant is launching June 2nd
● [01:54] PC may run Unreal Engine 5 better
● [03:48] Civ 6 is free on Epic Game Store
● [04:40] Sea of Thieves is coming to Steam
● [05:51] Command and Conquer Remastered to release source code
● [07:03] Ryzen Motherboard B550 getting PCIe 4.0
● [08:19] Crucible has launched
● [09:07] Doom Eternal backtracks on Denuvo
● [10:05] System Shock 3 back on thanks to Tencent
● [11:29] Players are getting free BFV currency
● [12:40] Serious Sam 4 launches in a few months
● [13:22] Overwatch Anniversary Event is live
● [16:55] New Game+ brings 14 publishers together
● [17:34] Twitch Trust and Safety not going well
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Command and Conquer
● Serious Sam 4
● Sea of Thieves
● Unreal 5
● Civ 6
● AMD B550
● Doom Eternal
● You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Episode Length: 24:24
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review here!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!