Buffs, Nerfs, MW 2 Remastered, and Engrossing Games
In This Episode…
Another week of isolation and new game releases and updates. Some games are still going strong even through this pandemic. This week I talk about what games to play for the long haul and why COD MW2 Remastered is way too expensive. Enjoy!
● [00:48] Developer Gearbox did not live up to its promises
● [02:42] Looks like there is a new Commando being developed
● [03:50] Sea of Thieves is coming to Steam
● [04:50] Starborne is in Open Beta
● [05:44] COD Warzone drops the ban hammer
● [07:11] Twitch announces new features
● [08:26] Division 2 Updates
● [12:05] Overwatch Updates
● [14:39] A new Soul-Like game
● [15:55] New gaming laptops launching soon
● [16:52] COD MW 2 Remastered
● [19:13] Epic’s new free game
● [19:52] April Fools and gaming
● [21:05] My top 5ish engrossing games to play
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● COD: MW Warzone
● COD MW 2 Remastered
● Doom 2
● Doom Eternal
● Division 2
● You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Episode Length: 26:02
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review here!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at email@example.com