You Don't Have to Be an Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurship doesn’t have to mean what you think it means.
Over the course of the next two episodes, I'd like to share with you how my own perspective on “entrepreneurship” has evolved, and offer a critique of the sameness of the popular model of the entrepreneur. I'll also give you eight little nuggets of wisdom that have been helpful to me on my journey so far, and only grow in their value to me as it continues…
- Newfangled, where I work.
All music used in this episode is independently produced and licensed by Design Tomorrow for non-commercial use.
- Kirkus, by Blue Dot Sessions
- Transit Center, by Podington Bear
- Order of Entrance, by Blue Dot Sessions
- Lunette, by Blue Dot Sessions
- Tralaga, by Blue Dot Sessions
- Tolls Folly, by Blue Dot Sessions
- Exceter Lask, by Blue Dot Sessions
Design Tomorrow is produced by Chris Butler at the Tomorrow office in Durham, NC.
Thanks for listening, and remember, what we do and think today can create a better tomorrow.