We live in a time of illusions. Simulations that reflect back upon us more than just the passage of time, but something important about who we are. Something unique is going on right now — with the tools and technology we have — that is giving us the ability to stop, stretch, bend, and replay time. In this episode, we'll explore what that offers us, we for whom at some point, time will end...
- Timelapse of the Imperceptible Effects of Aging Created from Family Portraits by Anthony Cerniello
- "Noah takes a photo of himself every day for 12.5 years"
- Homer Simpson Time Lapse
- "Nancy Grows Up"
- "41 Years in 60 Seconds"
- "The Arrow of Time"
- Star Trek TNG - Moriarty pleads his case for existence
- Stranger than Fiction - Harold confronts the necessity of his death
- Memento Mori
All music used in this episode is independently produced and licensed by Design Tomorrow for non-commercial use.
- Danielle, by Mark Reveley
- Together We Are Stronger, by Komiku
- I Need to Start Writing Things Down, by Chris Zabriskie
- The Dark Glow of the Mountains, by Chris Zabriskie
- I Used to Need the Violence, by Chris Zabriskie
- Out of the Skies Under the Earth, by Chris Zabriskie
Design Tomorrow is produced by Chris Butler at the Tomorrow office in Durham, NC.
Thanks for listening, and remember, what we do and think today can create a better tomorrow.