Does advertising still make sense in our world today? How does a form of media always known as an associated form — as something that sips from the attention river flowing to and from other things — function when the complexity of those waterways has exponentially increased?
- Who is Using Twitter in the US?
- 28 Twitter Statistics All Marketers Need to Know in 2019
- The Eye-Opening Influence of Instagram on Buying
- 10 Instagram Stats Every Marketer Should Know in 2019
- The Cost of Paying Attention, by Matthew Crawford
- Jared Lanier on micropayments
- The Roosevelts, by Ken Burns
All music used in this episode is independently produced and licensed by Design Tomorrow for non-commercial use.
- Greyleaf Willow, by Blue Dot Sessions
- Rainy Day Drone, by Blue Dot Sessions
- Fall Creek Unit, by r beny
- Loam, by Podington Bear
- EE2 Ambient, by r beny
- Wilt, by r beny
- E2 Ambient Electro Jam, by r beny
Design Tomorrow is produced by Chris Butler at the Tomorrow office in Durham, NC.
You can follow the show on Twitter @dsgntmrrw. You can visit the show's website at designtomorrow.co, and you can email me at chris @ designtomorrow.co.
Thanks for listening, and remember, what we do and think today can create a better tomorrow.