Ticking Progress Bombs
Progress is something we all try to work toward, but how do we really know if we're making any? And if progress isn’t permanent, is it progress at all? In this episode, we'll explore progress and the ways that certain forms of it actually trap us in the past...
All music used in this episode is independently produced and licensed by Design Tomorrow for non-commercial use.
- Early Renaissance Music, Shakespear's Time
- Western Sycamore, by r beny
- Our Digital Compass, by Blue Dot Sessions
- String Theory, by r beny
- Traditional Polynesian Music, The Culture Society
- Burl, by r beny
- June 12, 2014, by r beny
- Dulcinea Eurotrack Modular Ambient, by r beny
Design Tomorrow is produced by Chris Butler at the Tomorrow office in Durham, NC.
Thanks for listening, and remember, what we do and think today can create a better tomorrow.