The Voice Interface
We're all using voice interfaces now — a thing of science fiction now very much in our reality. But it turns out that feelings — things like fear, loneliness, trust, and desire — play just as much of a role in the way these machines work than do databases and code...
- Data talks to the Computer
- Josh promotional video
- We Are Hopelessly Hooked on Technology
- B.J. Fogg
- Tristan Harris on the needed design renaissance
All music used in this episode is independently produced and licensed by Design Tomorrow for non-commercial use.
- Mercurial Vision, by Blue Dot Sessions
- I Can't Imagine Where I'd Be Without It, by Chris Zabriskie
- Cascade Symmetry, by r beny
- Auroral, by r beny
- Sidrax Organ Black Fountain, by r beny
- Elatan, by Gustav Landin
You can follow the show on Twitter @dsgntmrrw. You can visit the show's website at designtomorrow.co, and you can email me at chris @ designtomorrow.co. Thanks for listening, and remember, what we do and think today can create a better tomorrow.