The Real Value of Ideas
What are our ideas worth? Are they as valuable as we think they are? And what might change about how we act on our ideas once we start thinking differently about how we value them and how unique they really are? In this episode, we'll explore how simultaneous ideas and discoveries throughout history show that ideas and minds probably work differently than we think...
- The Discovery of Endorphins
- Who invented Electricity?
- List of multiple discoveries
- The Theory of Multiples
- Dueling Movies are a real thing
- This episode is based upon an article I wrote in 2015 called "What is an idea worth?"
All music used in this episode is independently produced and licensed by Design Tomorrow for non-commercial use.
- Ultraviolet Clouds Clone, by by r beny
- Bloom, by r beny
- Flashing Runner, by Blue Dot Sessions
- Canopy, by r beny
- Passing Station, by Blue Dot Sessions
- E2 Ambient X , by r beny
Design Tomorrow is produced by Chris Butler at the Tomorrow office in Durham, NC.
Thanks for listening, and remember, what we do and think today can create a better tomorrow.