How to Think About the Future
We all think about the future. Probably more than we're even aware. But, is thinking about the future useful? Does thinking about the future actually help us make one that's better? In this episode of Design Tomorrow, we'll talk about the future. Not a specific future, but the possibility of one. And what it means to envision the future — practically — in a way that both shapes our present and ensures progress...
Traction, by Gino Wickman
Winter Tracks, by r beny
Refraction, by Podington Bear
Hallon, by Christian Bjoerklund
Vernal Bloom, by r beny
Design Tomorrow is produced by Chris Butler at the Tomorrow office in Durham, NC. You can follow the show on Twitter @dsgntmrrw, visit the show's website at designtomorrow.co, or email Chris directly at chris @ designtomorrow.co. Thanks for listening, and remember, what we do and think today can create a better tomorrow.
- Quiz: Can we guess your age and income, based solely on the apps on your phone?
- This Mind-Blowing Music Machine Is Powered by 2,000 Marbles
- How Chris Marker’s Radical SciFi Film, La Jetée, Changed the Life of Cyberpunk Prophet, William Gibson
- HOW TO Take a photo with a piece of paper
- Collie Lover
- The Image of the City, by Kevin Lynch