How to Make Good Things
They say that practice makes perfect. I'll settle for "practice makes good," thank you very much! In this episode of Design Tomorrow, we'll explore what it means to practice - what there is in repetition that can help us to get better. Not just at what we do, but also at who we are.
- My drawing professor, Alfred Decredico.
- Balancing Data with Intuition, by Jon Yablonski
- The Way to Make Good Things is to Make Many Things, by Chris Butler
All music used in this episode is independently produced and licensed by Design Tomorrow for non-commercial use.
- Arctic Draba, by Blue Dot Sessions
- But Enough About Me Bill Paxton, by Chris Zabriskie
- Illumination Ritual, by r beny
- Drift & Divide, by r beny
- Cold Summers, by Blue Dot Sessions
- Volca FM Meets PO, by r beny
Design Tomorrow is produced by Chris Butler at the Tomorrow office in Durham, NC.
You can follow the show on Twitter @dsgntmrrw. You can visit the show's website at designtomorrow.co, and you can email me at chris @ designtomorrow.co.Thanks for listening, and remember, what we do and think today can create a better tomorrow.