How to Get Your Time Back
The more time passes, the faster it feels it's moving. It's an illusion, of course, but does that really matter? If you feel like it's moving faster, it might as well be. The shrinkiness of time is part of the human condition. But the secret you may not know is that you can slow it down. You can get your time back. Here are eight ways...
- "Life is Short," by Paul Graham
- The boiling frog phenomenon\
- My preferred notebook
- Deep Work, by Cal Newport
All music used in this episode is independently produced and licensed by Design Tomorrow for non-commercial use.
- Morning Colorwheel, by Blue Dot Sessions
- Machination, by Blue Dot Sessions
- Our Digital Compass, by Blue Dot Sessions
- Basin, by r beny
- Ecrins Eurorack Ambient, by r beny
- Cold Summers, by Blue Dot Sessions
- Full Blossom of the Evening, by r beny
Design Tomorrow is produced by Chris Butler at the Tomorrow office in Durham, NC.
Thanks for listening, and remember, what we do and think today can create a better tomorrow.