A.I. Ain't that I.
The majority of our clicking and tapping is a repetitive act of information management. Isn't A.I. supposed to help us with this? Don't hold your breath... Today, on Design Tomorrow, in the tradition of the rantiest of rants, I'd like to, well, rant about a few things. About AI and us, about wasted time and wasting of the land, and about the lowing and highing of design...
- The Sword in the Stone, Wart eats a bug
- “It is important to use your hands. This is what distinguishes you from a cow or a computer operator.” - Paul Rand
All music used in this episode is independently produced and licensed by Design Tomorrow for non-commercial use.
- Respiration, by Podington Bear
- Transit Center, by Podington Bear
- Twine, by Podington Bear
- The Dirty, by Podington Bear
- Free Radicals, by Podington Bear
- Lleb, by Podington Bear
- Data, by Podington Bear
- Dark Matter, by Podington Bear
- Rythn, by Podington Bear
Design Tomorrow is produced by Chris Butler at the Tomorrow office in Durham, NC.
You can follow the show on Twitter @dsgntmrrw. You can visit the show's website at designtomorrow.co, and you can email me at chris @ designtomorrow.co.
Thanks for listening, and remember, what we do and think today can create a better tomorrow.