Design Talk (dot IE)
0168 - Practicalities of Consulting with Trevor Dunne
Hosts: Bing Chen and Rachel O’Brien
Our guest today is Trevor Dunne from Grant Thornton Ireland.
You are very welcome to the podcast Trevor. Could you say a few words about yourself and GT’s consulting business?
1. What is the role of a consultant?
2. Do we need deep expertise in all domains?
3. What do you consider to be key skills for a consultant?
4. And your thoughts on how to become a better communicator?
5. What tips would you give to someone starting out?
6. Is there a clear line between being a strategist versus technologist?
7. How do you handle the politics of being a consultant?
8. And finally, could you share advice on good practice for the hybrid workplace?
Well, we’ll wrap up there.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences today.
Trevor Dunne – LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevor-dunne-aca-7461838/