The Last Of Us S1E02 - Infected
In this episode of Decoding TV, David Chen and Christian Spicer discuss season 1 episode 2 of HBO’s The Last Of Us.
What do Christian and David thinks of these flashback cold opens (a TV show invention)? How does Tess and Joel’s relationship reveal itself through the course of the episode? What do we learn about this specific post-apocalyptic universe this time around? And how about that ending? Listen to hear us discuss all this and more!
- Email us at decodingtv(AT)gmail(DOT)com
- Follow this podcast on Instagram
- Follow this podcast on Tiktok
- Subscribe to this podcast on YouTube
- Subscribe to Christian Spicer’s newsletter, Let’s Chat Games
- Check out Christian Spicer’s videogame podcast, DLC
- Subscribe to David’s newsletter, Decoding Everything