D&D is For Nerds
Welcome to Ogg Nott #7 Those Greasy Zombos
Welcome to Ogg Nott Season 1
In which our heroes discover that, sometimes, zombies are smarter than bands of adventurers. We offer our services to a poor farmer, travel to a zombie infested small town and pull some Mr Bean bullshit with the undead. Krif has arcane knowledge that he chooses not to use when stealing farm tools, Princess Ansley hurts the Dungeon Masters feelings and Leo gets in the way again. So join our party try to work out how good they are at stealth (the answer MAY surprise you!).
View all episodes
D&D is For Nerds Promo #102:15In which our heroes once more over commit, burn the candle at both ends and promise too much as we launch another new show: D&D is for Nerds. A show where we sit around a table, pretend to be different people, roll dice and play some good old fashioned Dungeons and Dragons. In this promo, we introduce Adam, our DM, who hasn’t quite figured out how a recording studio works. So join us this Sunday, and every other Sunday after that, as we start off on our weekly adventure to a world of pure imagination.
D&D is For Nerds Promo #202:20In which our heroes once more over commit, burn the candle at both ends and promise too much as we launch another new show: D&D is for Nerds. A show where we sit around a table, pretend to be different people, roll dice and play some good old fashioned Dungeons and Dragons. In this promo, we introduce Adam, our DM, who won’t let the rest of us have any fun. So join us this Sunday, and every other Sunday after that, as we start off on our weekly adventure to a world of pure imagination.
1. Welcome to Ogg Nott #1 That's a Nice Coat33:01Welcome to Ogg Nott Season 1In which our heroes introduce us to their fantasy doppelgängers, begin their epic adventures in the city of Edgegate and quickly realise just how out of their depth they are. Jackson becomes the wizard Krifpum Pumkrif, Zammit morphs into Halfling rogue Leo Shadow and Alli attempts to bring a touch of class as Princess Ansley Foggyfeather. We get to know this trio of unlikely friends as they start fights in a local tavern and meet a mysterious stranger who has unknown plans for our brave heroes. Krifpum Pumkrif amuses simple farm folk with even simpler magic, Princess Ansley pinches a stranger’s bum and Leo just wants to get a room with a shower. So listen in as the gang question their sanity, steal their gold back and get to know the world that is Dungeons and Dragons.
2. Welcome to Ogg Nott #2 Let Sleeping Orcs Lie38:00Welcome to Ogg Nott Season 1In which our heroes infiltrate an evil wizard’s lair, take down an orc in a pillow fight and roll more critical hits than regular ones. We slay some sleeping orcs, discuss the merits of throwing swords at enemies versus stabbing them and establish that the kidnapped princess is the party treasurer. Princess Ansley arrows a goblin at point blank range, Leo checks (fairly well) for traps and Krif just wants his fat cat Jiggalump to do something helpful. So join our party as they establish their dynamic, drink some health potions and generally try to avoid accidentally killing each other.
3. Welcome to Ogg Nott #3 Battles, Bunkbeds and the Undeads32:53Welcome to Ogg Nott Season 1In which our heroes pump themselves up, egg each other on and push slightly further into the evil warlock’s lair. Very slightly. We execute a helpless orc captain, engage in an elven trance and do battle with the undead minions of Wundron Norton. Krif get slimed, Leo disables a trap and Princess Ansley just wants to finish building her bunkbed. So join our party as they pile up the dead bodies, sleep in the gore of their fallen enemies and try to figure out their next move.
4. Welcome to Ogg Nott #4 Double Check for Traps33:49Welcome to Ogg Nott Season 1In which our heroes descend into the lower level of the dungeon and confront the evil Wundron Norton himself. We raid the alchemy (medicine) cabinet, fight off a mimic and lie to an old man. Krif is attacked by his own vengeful familiar, Princess Ansley finally decides to use her bow and Leo has trouble with seemingly inanimate objects. So join our party as they try to keep their hit points in the double digits, attempt to coerce Jiggalump into helping them and cripple an old cripple.
5. Welcome to Ogg Nott #5 Potions, Pick Pockets and Pelts35:37Welcome to Ogg Nott Season 1In which our heroes finish up in their first dungeon and head back into town. We puzzle over a dark and mysterious room, feel up a demon and hassle the mysterious stranger that sold them a map. Krif tries to make a potion of light, Princess Ansley suggests a floating conga line and Leo is cold clocked by a shadow-dwelling monster. So join our party as they float like butterflies, sting like bees and try to wear the pelt of a wolf.
6. Welcome to Ogg Nott #6 Hello Cartmichael, Goodbye Edgegate39:39Welcome to Ogg Nott Season 1In which our heroes finish their dungeon-based escapades and travel on to parts unknown for a brand new adventure! We name a donkey, travel to a frigid foreign land and convince as many people as possible that they are idiots. Krif attempts to search the entire town for a tavern without leaving the cart, Princess Ansley tries to barter for a lifetime supply of cocoa and Leo doesn't have any bluff skills. So join our party as they blindly get themselves into more trouble.