Cure For The Common Life with Joseph McClendon III
Using Physics to Heal Naturally
The body depends on the proper functioning and regenerating of its cells and whenever they lose their ability to multiply correctly, that’s when a chronic disease starts to occur.
So what really makes a cell malfunction?
My guest today, forced by life-threatening circumstances, found the answer to this question, and he is the man who is going to change the face of medicine, as we know it today. I know this is a bold statement, but I’ve experienced first-hand his theory and practical ways to heal my body, and I’m sure that after listening to this episode, you too will look at your body with a different lens – one that gives hope to those who were told by their physicians, “There’s nothing we can do.”
Dr. Jerry Tennant’s life, dedicated to healing and innovation, has changed the paradigm of western medicine. He is one of the most awarded ophthalmologists of his generation and he was one of the first surgeons in the U.S. to place intraocular lenses in eyes after cataract surgery, eliminating the need for thick, incapacitating glasses – and taught his technique around the world.
Dr. Tennant is known for many great accomplishments, but there is one that though was revolutionary, has had a definite impact on his health and the groundbreaking discoveries he made. As a pioneer in LASIK surgery, Dr. Tennant was responsible for most of the research done on the Excimer laser for VISX. Due to performing countless laser operations in times when it was believed that the ordinary surgical masks were sufficient to protect doctors from contamination, in time, he developed encephalitis and a bleeding disorder that ended his career as a surgeon.
He was told by his physicians that there was nothing they could do for him, but he wasn’t going to give up and was determined to find a cure for the chronic disease that was affecting his wellbeing. He started focusing on the cell, and that’s when it all began!
Listen to Episode 05 of Cure For The Common Life, and be prepared to be mind-blown by the way Dr. Tennant not only found a way to cure his particular affection, but his discoveries are universal and used now to either prevent or heal chronic diseases of all types. Spoiler alert: we’re talking electricity and physics here, but don’t worry! You don’t have to be either an electrician nor a doctor, to understand this priceless lesson on how voltage is the main driver that allows our body to function.
I promise you that Dr. Tennant will rock your world!
Some questions I ask:
- Can you please share with us who you are and what is it that you do? (03:33)
- What can people with tattoos do to have their body’s wiring system completely functional again? (26:51)
- Can you share with us a little bit about your clinic? What can people do to get more information about you? (29:30)
- What are some simple things that anybody can do now, during this pandemic, to keep their voltage and their oxygen in the normal ranges? (30:13)
In this episode, you will learn:
- How the pH influences the capability of any cell to run properly. (06:13)
- How a chronic disease manifests in our bodies, at a cellular level. (09:34)
- The three essential conditions that will help a body start healing if all of them are met at the same time. (11:21)
- The meaning of piezoelectricity and the importance of movement and exercise for recharging our bodies. (12:16)
- How the body’s wiring system works. (15:07)
- The importance of the thyroid hormone T3 for our bodies. (18:04)
- How scars or even tattoos affect our body’s wiring system and prevents it from recharging. (19:04)
- The way our emotions impact our bodies – explained through the lens of electricity. (20:35)
- How to easily detox a body, using the principle of ‘destructive interference’. (24:44)
- The importance of going outside for walks, every day & and how the immune system uses ozone to kill the bugs in our bodies. (32:39)
Connect with Dr. Tennant:
- Contact number: 972-580-1156