Jason Lippert is the President and CEO of LCI Industries (LCII) listed on the New York Stock Exchange. LCII is a global manufacturer of components and engineered solutions for recreational vehicles, marine and transportation industries, with over 90 divisions and 14,000 team members worldwide. The key objective at LCII is to provide a positive experience for all of their customers, and at the heart of the company’s core values lies a culture of caring, which is transforming the company and the communities around it.
In this podcast:
- The journey to caring
- Sharing the knowledge with other companies
- Persuading stakeholders to invest in culture
- Impressing culture on acquisitions
- The essence of LCII culture
- The business culture revolution