With everything going on globally, taking your physical mailbox online is probably one of the smartest decisions you could make. Not just to protect yourself, but to protect the environment too.
It’s such a smart move that today over 3.7 million Swedish people, almost half of the grown up population in Sweden, have Kivra. That’s roughly 25,000 companies and organisations that rely on Kivra, the digital mail company, for important letters, invoices, doctor’s appointments, salary specifications and so on.
Anna Bäck is an entrepreneur and innovation leader who’s been leading a number of startups in China and Sweden, and most recently driving innovation and disruption as a design leader within McKinsey.
This is an incredibly interesting conversation, learning about Anna’s influences and transformational points in her life that have led her to where she is today - to a business model that goes hand in hand with doing good and driving a more sustainable future.
This is an inspirational podcast with an inspirational leader.
In this podcast:
- Where the idea for Kivra came from
- The importance of creating a sustainable business model
- Her passion for making a difference in a positive way
- How she deals with fear and anxiety
- Why she values having a global world view
- The need for cross border collaboration