Cook Eat Run
Is Running Bad for Your Knees?
How many times have you been told, 'stop running, it's bad for your knees'?
I get to the bottom of this, plus chat about how we as runners can protect our bone and joint health as we train (and age!) with Osteopath Rebecca from Balanced Osteopathy, and Sophia, an NHS Registered Dietitian.
- What should we be eating for optimum bone health?
- How can we avoid and treat shin splints?
- Should we be worried if our joints click when we exercise?
- What supplements should we be taking?
- Runners Knee - what is it, and how can we treat it?
Follow Balanced Osteopathy for in person and online treatment.
This episode is sponsored by Runners Need and Brooks Running.