Connections, Coffee & Confidence
Reena Friedman-Watts, the extended interview
This is an extended version of my interview with Reena Friedman Watts, host of Better Call Daddy and founder of MegaWatts Productions. She talks about her time at The Jerry Springer Show and what inspires some of her content, as well as involving her family in her podcast. I share a bit more of my home life, including parenting children on the autism spectrum, the culture shock of living in Ireland, and raising teenage coders. If you listened to episode 79 - which was more focused on the business of communications - and wondered what I had edited out, then you'll find the answers in here.
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/better-call-daddy/id1525296416
- Website: https://bettercalldaddy.com/
- Production Company: https://megawattsproductions.com/
Get help with your strategic communications:
- Create Your Social Media Content Strategy masterclass - your way to use your stories in a strategic way to help your business reach your goals: www.janicefogarty.com/create-your-social-media-content-strategy
- Don't Waste Your Breath guide on messaging (www.janicefogarty.com/dont-waste-your-breath-get-your-best-message-across)
- How to be an Amazing Podcast Guest checklist (www.janicefogarty.com/how-to-be-an-amazing-podcast-guest)
- 10 Places to get Publicity, Even with Zero Budget (www.janicefogarty.com/discover-10-places-to-get-free-publicity-even-though-you-have-zero-budget)
Have you left a review yet? If you're listening on Apple Podcasts, you can leave a review right there. Otherwise, try Podchaser. Thank you! Thank you!
I love Apothekary products because I appreciate a natural approach to my well-being. I use Seal the Deal every day in my morning smoothie and Chill The F* Out when I need it! (I also love Better Than Botox and You Dew You, too!) By using my referral link, you can get $30US off of your first order -> http://apothekary.refr.cc/janicefogarty