Confidence From Within
Looking At Boundaries Differently
Episode 98. Looking At Boundaries Differently - In today's episode, we're talking about one of my favorite topics ever, which is boundaries! What are they? Should you set them? Should you not? Learn more and get detailed show notes by visiting www.confidencefromwithin.ca
Listen now to learn…
- What are boundaries to me, and how my perspective on the topic has changed over the years
- Two steps you can follow in order to set healthy boundaries that are aligned with your own priorities
- Some exercises you should go through in order to assess the situation when setting boundaries, in order to see all its benefits and drawbacks.
Take your journey deeper…
Juliana’s book ‘Release’ is not a book about weight loss, another diet trend or a magical solution you have not tried yet. It is instead a rebellion against hating our bodies and trying to change who we are.
Don’t just lose weight, release it instead
Get the book and an AMAZING bonus collection so you can develop a deep relationship with your body, just like Juliana did as she transformed her health and her life.
Resources to get you started…
- LEAVE US A REVIEW HERE & HELP SUPPORT OUT SHOW
- GET BACK IN CONTROL OF YOUR WEIGHT AFTER 40 FREE TRAINING
- WORK WITH US - BOOK YOUR COMPLIMENTARY RELEASE EPIPHANY SESSION HERE