The Last Word
Today’s deep-dive on a democratic, shaken classic sees us joined by Portland, Oregon-based bartender, beverage director, author, and editor Jim Meehan. He brings 25 years of experience and some of the most eloquent language we’ve enjoyed yet to this exploration of the Last Word. Listen on (or read below) to learn Meehan’s Last Word recipe — and don’t forget to like, review, and subscribe!
Jim Meehan’s Last Word Recipe
- 3/4 ounce gin, such as Tanqueray or Perry’s Tot Navy Strength
- 3/4 ounce Green Chartreuse
- 3/4 ounce Luxardo Marschino liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
1. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with Kold-Draft ice.
2. Shake until well chilled.
3. Strain into a Nick & Nora glass.