Clan of the Horses
20 - Meet Benni Líndal II
Season 4, Ep. 20
- When you reach a new level with your horse, spend some time there before you advance the training. It will make your horse strong, confident and proud, says master trainer Benedikt Líndal.
19 - Meet Benni Líndal
Season 4, Ep. 19
- We are never allowed to surprise the horse, but the horse is always allowed to surprise us - with how good he can be, says master trainer Benedikt "Benni" Líndal. Illustration: Sigga Ævars.
18 - Tina's Horses - MOZ#2
Season 4, Ep. 18
- On my Norwegian podcast I have several short episodes that I refer to as moments of zen. They are apt to be moments I have experienced with horses that has taught me something important about horses apt to change the way I understand or relate to them. This is one of those moments
17 - Meet Cathrine Fodstad
Season 4, Ep. 17
- I thought I was a soft and supportive rider, but the Mongolian horses disagreed, says Cathrine Fodstad, who realised that our need for control is a bad deal for horses after participating in the world's longest and toughest horse race.
16 - Meet Gerd Heuschmann
Season 3, Ep. 16
- If you ride well, you don't need draw reins, and if you use them because you think need them, you jeopardise the welfare of your horse, says veterinarian, rider and author Gerd Heuschmann.
15 - Horses on the Silver Screen
Season 3, Ep. 15
- The horse has only one safety net on set and that is me, says animal trainer Sofie Polmar. Todays episode is a summary from this weeks Norwegian interview where we talked about training horses for the film industry.
14 - When margins are slim
Season 3, Ep. 14
In today's episode, I thought I’d say something about danger of being a rider. And I will illustrate it with a handful of accidents I have experienced first-hand and survived.