Grassroots Women Leaders : महिला सशक्तिकरण
Season 1, Ep. 26
Listen to a heart-warming conversation with three exceptional women leaders at the grassroots as we celebrate International Women’s Day 2022.
मिलिए तीन ऐसी महिलाओं से जिन्होंने चुनौतियों का सामना किया और ना केवल अपनी, परन्तु कई अन्य महिलाओं की ज़िन्दगी बदल डाली.
1. Climate and environmental priorities for India’s G20 ft Ashish Chaturvedi24:23In the first B20 India podcast, as a part of the CII-UNDP collaboration, Ashish Chaturvedi, Head, Action for Climate and Environment, UNDP India highlights how G20 India is contributing to the global efforts in addressing climate-related issues and promoting sustainability. He is in conversation with Vasudha Venugopal, Journalist, NDTV.What measures has the Indian government taken to address climate change and promote sustainable development? How can governments and G20 support and enable businesses to rapidly decarbonize? How is India’s Mission LiFE encouraging individuals to take action on reducing environmental impact through responsible behaviour and mindful consumption?
82. The Contribution of Accounting Profession in Sustainable Economic Growth ft CA Aniket Sunil Talati21:54Ahead of the CII Annual Session 2023, CA Aniket Sunil Talati, President, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India highlights the role of accounting profession in enabling a resilient & sustainable economic growth for India.What is the way ahead for the country as it looks to emerge as a 5 trillion-dollar economy by 2025? How is ICAI contributing towards strengthening the sustainability ecosystem in the country? How are the latest technologies and trends shaping the accountancy profession in India?
81. Future Frontiers: Competitiveness, Technology, Sustainability, Internationalization ft Sanjiv Bajaj22:01Sanjiv Bajaj, President, CII sheds light on the road ahead for India as it plays a global leadership role with its presidency of the G20 and prepares for a period of rapid development, ahead of the CII Annual Session 2023. How have the economic developments at the global level impacted the Indian economy and what factors have helped it grow despite global challenges? What would be the key takeaways from the CII Annual Session and how would these feed into India’s growth story in coming days?
80. Leveraging Technology for Business Transformation27:25Gaurav Malik, Chief Strategy Officer, Successive Digital discusses how are new disruptive technologies & rapid digitalization transforming businesses across sectors. What should we expect as we look at the next technology wave? How are the latest technologies enabling business transformation? Will disruptive AI applications, such as ChatGPT, will replace jobs in the coming times? How is digital making the world more agile and competitive?
3. Design Thinking Revolutionizing Societies & Nations ft Prof T J Kim51:43Prof T J Kim, Professor of Industrial Design, Purdue University discusses how can design thinking revolutionize societies & nations. He is in discussion with Vivek Shaurya, Co-Founder & MD, beGalileo. Design thinking is intricately linked to empathy, which relates to behavioural & cultural leanings. Will inculcating design thinking early in young children help them build it as skill in the future? As design is now at the cusp of technology and sciences, how have the skillset expectations from a designer changed over the past few years?
79. Charting the Path for Growth and Development ft Ajay Piramal43:23Ajay Piramal, Chairman, Piramal Group shares his vision for the next 25 years and charts the roadmap for an inclusively developed India@100. He is in discussion with Rajan Navani, Chairman, CII India@75 Council. What role can private enterprise play in driving India's growth and development over the next 25 years? What are the key areas that Indian businesses should focus on to ensure sustainable growth in the long term? How can India Inc. unlock and strengthen India’s socioeconomic potential?
2. The Role of AR & VR in Design Education ft Ugo Barba Lata & Sebastien Smetryns42:51In the second episode of the Design Talk Series, Ugo Barba Lata, Catia Design Senior Expert, Dassault Systemes and Sebastien Smetryns, Senior Design Manager, Dassault Systemes, Design Studio discuss how Artificial Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR) are transforming design education in the present times. They are in conversation with Madhura Yadav, Dean, Faculty of Design, Manipal University, Jaipur.What is the true definition of design and how can it act as a catalyst for social change? How has design as a profession evolved over the last two decades? How are 3D environments playing a big role in building communities for design students? Are AR & VR technologies helping students become more innovative and creative?
78. Healthcare Innovations for Productive Society ft Shobana Kamineni45:11On World Health Day 2023, Shobana Kamineni, Past President, CII and Executive Vice Chairperson, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited talks about the steps India should take to reach its healthcare goals in the near future. She is in discussion with Rajan Navani, Chairman, CII India@75 Council. What are the most promising healthcare innovations that could have the greatest impact on society in the next 25 years? How can healthcare technology improve access to affordable healthcare in India, especially for the rural population?
1. Integration of Emerging Technologies in Design Affairs ft Ar Habeeb Ahmed Khan38:30In the first episode of the Design Talk Series, Ar Habeeb Ahmed Khan, President, Council of Architecture (Ministry of Education), Govt of India shares how the integration of emerging technologies in design affairs lead to a positive outcome for the future of design and the country as a whole. He is in conversation with Koheli Puri, Founder & Managing Director, StudioXP Management Consultants Private Limited. What can be done to turn India into a leader in the design and architecture space? How can the adoption of new educational methodologies transform the architecture education system in the country and shape the future of design architecture in the country? What are the few things that an aspirant should bear in mind while pursuing design as a career?