Can You See My Screen?
Bring out who you really are with web video - Interview with Olu Sobanjo
Olu Sobanjo does YouTube and video training as Story Sellers Consulting helping people attract their ideal clients, build trust and sell more. We had a warm and enjoyable conversation about building confidence on camera, recording live video and telling great stories.
View all episodes
10. Ice breakers for online workshops24:17Today we're going to talk about icebreakers for online workshops. "Aren't ice breakers just awful and they suck? Aren't they just lame and creepy?". No. Well, it really depends on what you're trying to do.READ MORE: https://canyouseemyscreenpodcast.com/episodes/10-ice-breakers-for-online-workshops
9. Video Conferencing: Consumer vs Enterprise Tools29:34Consumer tools are often better than enterprise tools, but can we use them at work? At the start of the pandemic things got a lot looser with what you were allowed to use at work and slowly the screws got tightened again. How can we keep our nice things?READ MORE
8. How to run smart live events with Digital Skills Education41:39Craig Steele and Daniel Devine take us behind the scenes of Digital Skills Education. They run sophisticated online workshops for schools and businesses, on relatively advanced technical subjects like AI and cyber security. Find out how they minimise risks when running highly engaging live interactive event, keeping everything running smoothly and on-schedule.READ MOREhttps://canyouseemyscreenpodcast.com/episodes/episode-8-how-to-run-smart-live-events-with-digital-skills-education
7. Overcoming Mediocrity with David Paskin42:56Today we are joined by Rabbi David Paskin, aka Torah Tech Guy, "helping people use great tech to share and create great Torah". Together we begin to answer a simple question: "How do we create digital experiences that aren't terrible and boring?"READ MORE: https://canyouseemyscreenpodcast.com/episodes/7-overcoming-mediocrity-with-david-paskin/
6. How to get comfortable presenting online31:02There's a lot to think about when presenting but doing it online presents a different set of problems. How do we prepare and practice, and what equipment do we use when presenting online?READ MORE:https://canyouseemyscreenpodcast.com/episodes/6-how-to-get-comfortable-presenting-online/
5. What is streaming?25:47Live streaming technology has been around for a long time but it gained a new lease of life when it was adopted by gamers on platforms like Twitch. Michael’s done a lot of streaming but Ivanka, not so much. This episode is an exploration of the features and motivations behind the weird wild west that is the world of live streaming.READ MORE: https://canyouseemyscreenpodcast.com/episodes/5-what-is-streaming/Sorry for the video problems but hopefully you can see past them and enjoy the content!
4. Video Call Etiquette28:35Tech moves so quickly that it’s hard for social conventions to keep up. What constitutes “good manners” online? We’ve rounded up some of the best ideas we’ve heard about.READ MORE: https://canyouseemyscreenpodcast.com/episodes/4-video-call-etiquette/
2. How to start a user research interview33:01Doing user research means talking to people you have never met before. Starting those conversations can be hard and it can be especially hard if you are not talking in person. Here are some things you can do to make that a more comfortable experience.READ MORE:https://canyouseemyscreenpodcast.com/episodes/2-how-to-start-a-user-research-interview