Andy Paul, Sell without selling
Today I will be chatting with Andy Paul about his new book "Sell without selling" Andy is ranked #8 on LinkedIn's list of Top 50 Global Sales Experts. He has consulted with some of the biggest businesses in the world including Square, Philips, Grubhub, and more, making him one of the leading voices in the sales industry today.
On the table for discussion:
1) Do buyers want more from sellers?
2) Has the box-ticking process become more important than the client?
3) What is lacking in your sales force?
4) Are companies getting worse at selling?
5) Order taking days are over
6) The 4 instrumental pillars to selling: Connection, Curiosity, Understanding, and Generosity.
Grap your free client acquisition playbook https://joedalton.ie/webinar