Dhru Purohit Podcast
A Radical And Controversial Approach To Starving Cancer By Cutting Off Its Two Primary Fuel Sources With Dr. Thomas Seyfried
Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with cancer researcher and scientist Dr. Thomas Seyfried to discuss the underlying causes of cancer and why addressing metabolic dysfunction is a very important and often overlooked area of its prevention and treatment.
Dr. Thomas Seyfried is an American professor of biology, genetics, and biochemistry at Boston College. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign in 1976 and did his postdoctoral fellowship at the Yale University School of Medicine.
Dr. Seyfried has over 150 peer-reviewed publications, and his research focuses primarily on the mechanisms driving cancer, epilepsy, and neurodegenerative diseases and calorie-restricted ketogenic diets in their prevention and treatment. He is the author of Cancer as a Metabolic Disease.
In this episode, Dhru and Dr. Seyfried dive into:
-Beliefs about the origins of cancer not accepted by the mainstream (0:00)
-What cancer is and why it’s so pervasive today (2:43)
-Metabolic health as a driver of cancer (11:16)
-The discovery of glucose fermentation and oxidative stress and their link to cancer (15:26)
-Conventional cancer treatment: could it be causing more harm than good? (24:00)
-Mitochondrial damage and cancer (34:18)
-The ketogenic diet as a promising anticancer intervention (38:00)
-Dr. Seyfried’s research and case studies (50:48)
-Limitations in conventional cancer treatment (55:00)
-Diet and lifestyle strategies for cancer prevention (1:06:01)
-Navigating cancer resources, testing, and treatments (1:28:28)
-Invasive vs noninvasive tools for cancer detection (1:35:05)
Also mentioned in this episode:
-Otto Warburg, the scientist who discovered the link between oxidative stress, glucose fermentation, and cancer
For more on Dr. Thomas Seyfried, check out his website, tomseyfried.com.
For a limited time, you can get 10% off Sleep Breakthrough and a free bottle of Magnesium Breakthrough when you buy two or more! Go to sleepbreakthrough.com/dhru and use code dhru10 at checkout to redeem this offer.
Right now, LMNT is offering my listeners a free sample pack with any purchase. That's eight single-serving packets FREE with any LMNT order. This is a great way to try all eight flavors or share LMNT with a salty friend. Get yours at DrinkLMNT.com/DHRU.
By leveraging biosensors like continuous glucose monitors (CGMs), Levels provides real-time feedback on how diet and lifestyle choices impact your metabolic health. Right now, Levels is offering my listeners two free months of their Levels Membership. Head on over to levels.link/DHRU to learn more.
View all episodes
241. Manifesting the Future You and Achieving Your Wildest Goals with Dr. Ben Hardy, PhD01:38:01This episode is brought to you by WHOOP, ARMRA Colostrum, and Cozy Earth Many of us have a vision of what we want our future to look like but have trouble seeing a clear path to get there. What’s more, we allow the stories of our past to cloud our judgment of what’s possible. When we stop and envision our future through the lens of our accomplishments, it opens the door to what’s possible. Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with Dr. Benjamin Hardy to discuss practical steps for making your future goals a reality.Dr. Benjamin Hardy is an organizational psychologist, keynote speaker, and best-selling author who focuses on the psychology of exponential growth and transformation, future self-science, and entrepreneurship. In this episode, Dhru and Ben dive into (audio version / Apple Subscriber version):-Top things that can prevent us from making progress on our goals (0:24 / 0:24)-Why do people have a hard time connecting to their future selves? (2:20 / 2:20)-Focusing on what you want and optimizing your life to make it happen (8:49 / 6:15)-How to build the muscle of imagination (10:06 / 7:38)-Looking at the past as a framework for how far you’ve come (19:48 / 17:36)-Practicing gratitude to squash self-criticism (26:06 / 23:10)-How to apply Ben’s “10x is easier than 2x” rule to different areas of your life (36:44 / 32:10)-Dhru’s experience with the 10x rule (40:20 / 38:17)-Understanding your goals and how they fit into your desired future self (50:32 / 46:20)-The goals Ben is working on (59:32 / 51:58)-Leadership, building trust within yourself, and when to outsource help (1:06:06 / 58:45)-What to do when you’re not sure what to do next (1:12:26 / 1:08:10)-Core concepts from Ben’s new book (1:26:09 / 1:22)Also mentioned in this episode:-10x Is Easier Than 2x, is now available for purchase at 10xeasierbook.com.-Supercharge Your Sleep and Improve Your Longevity Using the Power of Intermittent Fasting & Circadian Biology (episode 401)-Sleep Master Class (episode 378)-Uncovering The Root Cause of Sleep Issues and How to Improve Your Sleep Today (episode 376)-The Five Minute Journal For more on Ben Hardy, follow him on Instagram @drbenjaminhardy and YouTube @dr.benjaminhardy.WHOOP is a personalized digital fitness tracker. To get yours, go to join.whoop.com/dhru and get your first month free.Receive 15% off your first order of ARMRA Colostrum at tryarmra.com/DHRU or enter DHRU to get 15% off your first order.Right now, get 40% off your Cozy Earth sheets. Just head over to cozyearth.com and use code DHRUP.
240. How Chronic Anxiety Shortens Our Lifespan and What to Do About It with Dr. John Delony, Ph.D.01:53:19This episode is brought to you by ButcherBox and Lifeforce.In the Western world, the term anxiety embodies a lot: disconnection from ourselves and loved ones; living our life for other people; the stress of our jobs, family, finances, and obligations; and the relentless chasing of the American dream. When we don’t make time to work through our anxiety, it leads us down a path of suffering and regret. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with Dr. John Delony to discuss anxiety, where it comes from, and the impact it has on so many of our lives.Dr. John Delony is a bestselling author, mental health expert, and host of The Dr. John Delony Show. He has two PhDs and over two decades of experience in counseling, crisis response, and higher education. He also serves as cohost of The Ramsey Show, where he helps unpack the psychology behind finances.In this episode, Dhru and Dr. John dive into (audio version / Apple Subscriber version):-Examples of how anxiety impacts our lives (0:41 / 0:41)-The relationships between anxiety and the stories we tell ourselves (11:27 / 7:50)-Hitting rock bottom and how it helps rebuild the foundation of our lives (13:11 / 9:48)-Why you can’t outthink an anxious mind (21:46 / 17:55)-The top drivers of anxiety in people’s lives (24:27 / 20:53)-Baby steps for overcoming anxiety (40:45 / 37:15)-Catching negative thoughts before they take over (47:55 / 44:58)-Why we need to consciously lean toward optimism (55:36 / 53:40)-What Dr. John did to fix his home life and relationship with his spouse (1:05:10 / )-Tips for health, healing, and getting back in touch with your body (1:17:02 / 1:12:30)-The parts of healing that aren’t talked about (1:26:50 / 1:20:48)-Benefits of practicing Maranasati (death meditation) (1:34:47 / 1:30:56)-How faith plays into anxiety (1:43:06 / 1:39:30)Also mentioned in this episode:-Preorder Dr. John’s book, Building a Non-Anxious Life, here.-johndelony.com-The Dr. John Delony ShowRight now, new members of ButcherBox will receive New York strip steaks for a year PLUS $20 off your first order. Go to butcherbox.com/DHRU to sign up and use code DHRU.Right now, get 15% off your first purchase of Lifeforce at mylifeforce.com with code DHRU.
239. The Latest Science on Preventing Heart Disease and Atherosclerosis: Best Heart Tests, Supplements, and Lifestyle Changes with Joel Kahn, MD01:41:52This episode is brought to you by BiOptimizers, Joovv, and Rupa Health.Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with Dr. Joel Kahn to discuss the different screening tests and biomarkers that can paint a clearer picture of heart health. Dr. Joel Kahn is a practicing cardiologist and a clinical professor of medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine. He’s triple-board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular medicine, and interventional cardiology.In this episode, Dhru and Dr. Kahn dive into (audio version / Apple Subscriber version):-How to truly know if your heart is healthy (2:16 / 2:16)-The various blood and metabolic biomarkers for testing cardiac function (4:00 / 4:00)-The Cleerly scan for measuring soft plaque (17:47 / 15:16)-Dr. Kahn’s recommendations for HIIT and resistance training (25:15 / 22:33)-Lifestyle tips for reducing soft plaque build-up (34:20 / 30:24)-Endothelial health, nitric oxide production, and the risk for heart disease (40:50 / 36:51)-What specific biomarkers can tell us about heart disease risk and the role of personalized medicine for effective treatment interventions (45:36 / 41:39)-Supplements to aid in lowering soft plaque levels (53:57 / 50:00)-Genetic testing for assessing heart disease risk (1:02:46 / 58:48)-Dr. Kahn’s thoughts on dietary protein and resistance training for longevity (1:15:31 / 1:11:58)-What Dr. Kahn does daily to support his longevity (1:31:30 / 1:28:00)Also mentioned in this episode:-Kahn Center for Cardiac Longevity-Heart Doc VIP Dr. Joel Kahn’s podcast-What Do I Do With My High Coronary Calcium CT Results: A Guide-HIIT Training Improves Soft Plaque (study)-Try This: VO2 Max as the Best Predictor of Longevity-GB Insight Genetic Testing and Analysis-Maxi Health Kyolic 400 Aged Garlic Extract -Gotu Kola and Pycnogenol French Maritime Pine Bark ExtractsBiOptimizers is offering 10% off plus a special gift with purchase. Just head over to magbreakthrough.com/dhru with code DHRU10.Right now, Joovv is giving my listeners an exclusive offer on your first order. Head over to Joovv.com/dhru and apply my code DHRU.Access more than 3,000 specialty lab tests with Rupa Health. You can check out a free, live demo with a Q&A or create an account at RupaHealth.com today.
238. The Right and Wrong Way to Use Ozempic and Other GLP-1 Agonists43:54This episode is brought to you by Birch Living and Pique Life.Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, we have a special compilation episode where Dhru speaks with several past podcast guests about the pros, cons, and best practices for taking Ozempic and other GLP-1 agonists. Dhru sits down with JJ Virgin to get her nuanced take on where these weight loss drugs might benefit those battling lifelong obesity and metabolic disorders. He speaks with Calley Means to get his insights on how these drugs are approved, the dirty tactics behind their marketing, and the agenda behind their streamlined FDA approval for obese teens. In a sneak peek of his upcoming episode, Dhru asks Dr. Gabrielle Lyon about what she’s seen in her clients taking Ozempic, the importance of resistance training and monitoring protein intake on these weight loss drugs, and potential side effects. Finally, Dhru highlights an interview with his wellness colleagues, Dr. Casey Means and Dr. Robert Lustig, on how to use Ozempic correctly and strategies to get off it safely. In this special compilation episode, Dhru dives into: (audio version / Apple Subscriber version):-Why we’re talking about Ozempic and GLP-1 weight loss drugs (1:10 / 1:10)-JJ Virgin’s nuanced thoughts on Ozempic (2:52 / 2:52)-The importance of a healthy diet and lifestyle as an adjunct to Ozempic (5:27 / 5:27)-Calley Mean’s criticism of Ozempic as a long-term solution to the obesity crisis (17:50 / 15:33)-Financial corruption within the institutions funding weight loss drugs (20:05 / 17:35)-Metabolic and comorbidity cost of Ozempic in teens (23:21 / 20:54)-Dr. Gabrielle Lyon breaks down the best and worst practices around Ozempic (25:21 / 23:16)-Side effects of Ozempic and other GLP-1 agonists (27:26 / 24:55)-Dr. Casey Means and Dr. Robert Lustig on how to take GLP-1 agonists the right way (31:16 / 29:11)-How to come off of them successfully (33:08 / 31:12)-Evidence-based ways for sustainable weight loss in children (35:40 / 33:45)Also mentioned in this episode:-The Top Weight Loss Do’s and Don'ts for Women 40+ with JJ Virgin (episode 407)-Whistleblower Exposes the Dirty Tactics that Coca-Cola Used to Rig the System and Keep Vulnerable Populations Unhealthy with Calley Means (episode 363)-How Does GLP 1 & Ozempic Affect Metabolic Health & Do They Work? | Dr. Rob Lustig & Dr. Casey Means-A Whole New Level - Levels’ podcastTo get 20% off your Birch Living mattress, head over to birchliving.com/dhru today.For a limited time, Pique is offering my community 12% off their fasting tea bundle plus an exclusive gift! So head on over to piquelife.com/dhru to redeem this exclusive offer today!
237. Catching Cancer Early and A Detailed Breakdown of My Prenuvo Scan Results with Andrew Lacy01:26:49This episode is brought to you by Cozy Earth, WHOOP, and Rupa Health.Conventional medicine takes a “wait and see” approach to health and disease, which leads to poor health outcomes for patients and their family members. Thankfully, new advancements in science and technology are allowing us to become more proactive than reactive by gaining a deeper look into our health and risk for chronic disease.Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with Andrew Lacy to discuss the latest tool in early cancer detection and chronic disease prevention, Prenuvo. In this episode, Dhru and Andrew discuss how Prenuvo uses anatomical and functional imaging to help us become aware of what’s happening inside our bodies so that we can feel empowered to be proactive about the future of our health. Andrew Lacy is the founder and CEO of Prenuvo, a revolutionary new MRI scan that uses AI technology to detect early signs of various cancers and diseases. It also detects visceral fat and various other anatomical and structural components integral to our health so that patients can feel empowered to take control over their health. Andrew is a product technologist with extensive experience taking transformative digital products from conception to launch in startups and large corporations. He holds an MBA from Stanford University and a Patent and International Law degree from the University of Melbourne. He’s passionate about using technology to help our healthcare system shift from one focused on treating disease to one focused on prevention.In this episode, Dhru and Andrew dive into: (audio version / Apple Subscriber version):-What Prenuvo is, what it tests for, and how its innovating preventative medicine (1:29 / 1:29)-The science and technology behind Prenuvo for early cancer detection and chronic disease prevention (4:27 / 4:27)-What makes the Prenuvo experience different from traditional medical offices (16:37 / 14:00)-Advantages and limitations of the Prenuvo scan (19:36 / 16:37)-Unpacking Dhru’s test results (34:28 / 30:40 )-How Prenovo empowers patients to take a proactive approach to their health (42:00 / 37:50 )-The various conditions Prenuvo can detect and how it compares to other tests (54:18 / 50:30)-Cost breakdown and accessibility (1:02:33 / 58:58)-Kim Kardashian and other celebrity figures that endorse Prenuvo (1:15:10 / 1:11:27)Also mentioned in this episode:-Get $300 off Prenuvo promo code for your listeners: prenuvo.com/dhru (not an affiliate link)-Learn more about Prenuvo at prenuvo.com.Right now, get 40% off your Cozy Earth sheets. Just head over to cozyearth.com and use code DHRUP.WHOOP is a personalized digital fitness tracker. To get yours, go to join.whoop.com/dhru and get your first month free.Access more than 3,000 specialty lab tests with Rupa Health. You can check out a free, live demo with a Q&A or create an account at RupaHealth.com today.
236. The Best and Worst Shoes for Chronic Pain with Galahad Clark01:14:11This episode is brought to you by Beekeepers Naturals and LMNT.Are chronic aches in your knees, back, or neck holding you back? Contrary to widespread belief, this is not a normal part of aging. Many factors contribute to chronic pain, but one unspoken area could be a part of the problem: your shoes. Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with Galahad Clark to discuss how our modern-day footwear could be an overlooked area contributing to chronic pain. Dhru and Galahad discuss how conventional shoes restrict our feet's natural shape and movement, making them weaker, and how this impacts the rest of our bodies. They also discuss the environmental impact of the shoe industry and why we need a radical shift toward a more sustainable solution. Galahad Clark is a visionary entrepreneur and sustainability advocate who is revolutionizing the footwear industry with his innovative approach to crafting eco-friendly and socially responsible shoes. Galahad inherited a deep appreciation for shoe craftsmanship and quality design as a seventh-generation shoemaker and descendant of the Clark Shoes enterprise. A degree in Anthropology matched with his family background, eventually led Galahad to create the minimalist, environmentally conscious barefoot shoe company Vivobarefoot. Vivobarefoot is on a mission to make the world healthier by designing footwear that allows our feet to function the way they were intended to.In this episode, Dhru and Galahad dive into (audio version / Apple Subscriber version):-Dhru’s experience with chronic knee pain from wearing conventional shoes (2:21 / 2:21)-How modern-day footwear contributes to knee, neck, and back pain (7:08 / 5:15)-The connection between foot and brain development (14:21 / 11:40)-Top types of shoes that contribute to chronic pain (16:44 / 13:40)-The many functions of the “great” toe (18:55 / 15:47)-Why bunions are not hereditary (22:39 / 19:15)-How barefoot shoes help strengthen the feet (27:09 / 25:25)-The benefits of walking barefoot (28:31/ 27:00)-The three areas that make Vivobarefoot shoes unique (31:18 / 28:08)-A look at how footwear has evolved throughout human history (40:14 / 37:00)-Navigating the adjustment period to barefoot shoes (44:01 / 40:54)-Galahad’s story and why he started Vivobarefoot (49:09 / 46:00)-Trends in sneakers and footwear continue to get worse (1:00:18 / 58:20)Also mentioned in this episode:-Vivobarefoot blog on the difference between normal vs. natural shoes-Made-to-order shoes: vivobarefoot.com/us/vivobiome (available in the U.K.)-Vivobarefoot online store: vivobarefoot.comFor more on Vivobarefoot, follow their Instagram @vivobarefoot, Twitter @vivobarefoot, and through their website vivobarefoot.com.Go to beekeepersnaturals.com/DHRU and enter code “DHRU” to get Beekeeper’s Naturals' exclusive offer of 20% off sitewide.Right now, LMNT is offering my listeners a free sample pack with any purchase. Head over to DrinkLMNT.com/DHRU today.
235. How to 10x Your Charisma and Connect With Anyone Using The Power of Mirror Neurons with Jennifer Kolari (Rebroadcast)02:10:28This episode is brought to you by Lifeforce and Cozy Earth.I’m sure many of you are parents and can relate to the many challenges that come with it. Sometimes, our emotions take over, our past experiences drive big reactions, or we can’t get through to our kids the way we want.Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, we are re-broadcasting a deep dive episode on all things parenting, charisma, and connection with child and family therapist, Jennifer Kolari. In this episode, Jennifer explains how anyone – not just parents! – can become more relatable in the eyes of others using the power of mirror neurons. Jennifer is one of the nation’s leading parenting experts and the founder of Connected Parenting. She is the author of Connected Parenting: How To Raise A Great Kid and You’re Ruining My Life! (But Not Really) Surviving the Teenage Years with Connected Parenting. Jennifer was the Parenting expert on CBC’s Steven and Chris show for eight seasons and has appeared frequently on Canada AM and Breakfast Television. Jennifer has been helping children, teens, and families get connected for over twenty years.In this episode, Dhru and Jennifer dive into (audio version / Apple Subscriber version):-How Jennifer discovered compassionate parenting and family therapy as her calling (1:33 / 1:33)-The power of limbic bonding for you and your child (10:31 / 7:17)-What traditional parenting got wrong about “You should know better!” (18:50 / 15:39)-What are mirror neurons and how they can help (22:20 / 19:07)-How yelling impacts the fight or flight response and stress hormones (27:40 / 23:28)-Breaking down the CALM technique (30:59 / 27:48)-Practicing active listening with the CALM technique in real situations (47:46 / 44:38 )-Approaching disagreements with teenagers more mindfully (55:10 / 52:00)-Dealing with full-on tantrums and what happens when you give them permission to meltdown (59:59 / 56:52)-Advice for couples and how to use mirroring for intimate relationships (1:18:56 / 1:15:50)-Taking a modern approach to the modern problems kids are dealing with (1:34:42 / 1:31:30 )-Why too much power leads kids to feel anxious (1:52:21 / 1:49:11)Also mentioned in this episode:-Connected Parenting: How To Raise A Great Kid-You’re Ruining My Life! (But Not Really) Surviving the Teenage Years with Connected Parenting-The Connected Parenting podcast with Jennifer KolariFor more on Jennifer you can follow her on Instagram @jenniferkolari and through her website connectedparenting.com. Right now, get 15% off your first purchase of Lifeforce at Mylifeforce.com with code DHRU.Right now, get 40% off your Cozy Earth sheets. Just head over to cozyearth.com and use code DHRUP.
234. Using Psychedelics To Heal The Brain & Expand Consciousness with Rick Doblin, Ph.D.01:51:14This episode is brought to you by BiOptimizers Magnesium Breakthrough and Calm. Many people are unaware of the benefits of psychedelics when taken in a controlled, clinical setting under the care of a professional. Emerging research has shown promise for healing from trauma, connecting to your partner, and gaining insight into the bigger picture of consciousness and life itself. This week on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with Rick Doblin, Ph.D., the founder and President of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelics (MAPS), to discuss the use of psychedelics, specifically MDMA, as a therapeutic intervention for qualifying candidates with complex mental illness, schizophrenia, PTSD, anxiety, eating disorders, and more. Rick Doblin, Ph.D., is the Founder and President of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS). He received his doctorate in Public Policy from Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government, where he wrote his dissertation on regulating the medical uses of psychedelics and marijuana and his Master’s thesis on smoked marijuana vs. the oral THC pill in nausea control for cancer patients. Rick studied with Dr. Stanislav Grof and was among the first to be certified as a Holotropic Breathwork practitioner. His goal is to help develop legal contexts for the beneficial uses of psychedelics and marijuana as prescription medicines, for the personal growth of otherwise healthy people, and eventually to become a legally licensed psychedelic therapist. In this episode, Dhru and Rick dive into (audio version / Apple Subscriber version):-Why it’s so hard to see beyond existence (1:28 / 1:28)-How Rick’s beliefs and personal views were shaped by his psychedelic experiences (8:19 / 6:58)-Potential sources of inner wisdom/guidance when taking psilocybin (16:07 / 14:30)-Idiosyncrasies that caused Rick to pursue psychedelic research (28:50 / 26:42)-A deep dive into the history of MDMA (35:03 / 32:06)-Therapeutic uses of MDMA (54:20 / 57:51)-The effects of psilocybin on the brain (1:10:45 / 1:07:46)-The war on drugs and how it impacted the public’s perception of psychedelics (1:20:33 / 1:17:32)-The recent advancements in psilocybin and MDMA for therapeutic use (1:27:20 / 1:24:25)-Early evidence on the ill effects of marijuana: should we be concerned? (1:30:55 / 1:28:05)-Current status of MDMA in psychological interventions (1:42 / 1:39:24)-Future hopes for FDA to allow psychedelic drugs to come to market (1:45:22 / 1:42:04)Also mentioned in this episode:-Maui Wild Fires Support/Resources-Make a donation to MAPS here -Maps.orgFor more on Rick Doblin, follow him on Instagram @rickdoblinphd.BiOptimizers is offering 10% off + special gift with purchase, just head over to magbreakthrough.com/dhru with code DHRU10.Calm is offering an exclusive offer of 40% off a Calm Premium Subscription. Head over to calm.com/dhru today.
233. The Root Causes of Allergies, Why They Get Worse, & How to Get Rid of Them with Dr. Elroy Vojdani02:11:21This episode is brought to you by BiOptimizers Magnesium Breakthrough, Joovv, and Arma Colostrum. Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with Dr. Elroy Vojdani to discuss the topic of food sensitivities, the top sources, and their impact on the development and progression of autoimmune disease. Dr. Vojdani is the founder of Regenera Medical, a boutique Functional Medicine practice in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Vojdani began his medical career as an interventional radiologist. Dr. Vojdani has coauthored over 20 scientific articles and continues to play an integral role in research on autoimmune, neurodegenerative, and autoinflammatory conditions. He is the author of When Food Bites Back: Taking Control of Autoimmune Disease.In this episode, Dhru and Dr. Vojdani dive into (audio version / Apple Subscriber version):-Whether or not it’s possible to recover from lifelong allergies (2:17 / 2:17)-The three major classifications of allergies (3:30 / 3:30)-Examples of food intolerances and sensitivities (10:43 / 4:20)-The limitations of traditional allergy testing (17:22 / 9:09)-The story of how Alessio Fasano discovered leaky gut syndrome (25:43 / 22:50)-Chronic diseases that are related to food sensitivities (39:55 / 36:54)-The role of food sensitivities in F.L.C. (Feel Like Crap) syndrome (44:08 / 39:46)-Risk factors that contribute to the development of autoimmunity (54:02 / 45:00)-Top food sensitivities that drive inflammation (1:07:23 / 1:02:06)-Do allergy shots actually work? (1:12:18 / 1:08:05)-Comprehensive food and allergy testing (1:21:01 / 1:13:40)-Identifying food sensitivities, removing them, and repairing the gut (1:34:21 / 1:29:14)-Tackling nuances around dairy and autoimmune disease (1:52:55 / 1:48:30)Also mentioned in this episode:-Episode 237: 3 Steps to Reverse Autoimmune Disease with Dr. Terry Wahls -The link between adverse childhood experiences and risk for developing autoimmune disease in adulthood -Dr. Vojdani’s clinic: Regenera Medical-Dr. Vojdani’s book, When Food Bites Back.-rupauniversity.comFor more on Dr. Elroy Vojdani, you can follow Regenera Medical on Instagram @regeneramedical.BiOptimizers is offering 10% off any of their Magnesium Breakthrough bundles plus a special gift with purchase. Head to magbreakthrough.com/dhru with code DHRU10.Right now, Joovv is offering an exclusive offer on your first order. Head to Joovv.com/dhru and apply my code DHRU at checkout.Receive 15% off your first order of Armra Colostrum at tryarmra.com/DHRU or enter DHRU to get 15% off your first order.