Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show
#269 How To Tackle The Problem Of Losing Customers?
According to recent research, the average e-commerce store loses nearly 75% of its customers after their first purchase. That’s a significant loss of revenue, and it’s not hard to see how it can happen.
The problem is that many companies tend to focus on acquiring new customers while neglecting existing ones. But once you’ve spent time, money, and resources on getting someone through your virtual door, why not do what you can to keep them around?
If you want your business to grow, you need to keep as many of your customers as possible happy and engaged. But how do you do that? How can you tackle the problem of losing customers? Listen to the podcast to get some ideas:
★★★ Are you someone who is: ★★★
- About to start a business and needs guidance,
- Already running a business and wants to scale faster,
- Not satisfied with your current job and want to change your career,
- Very much satisfied with your professional career but want to stop working for others and gain financial freedom,
- Already enjoying financial freedom but want to create more impact in your community and in the world.
If you identify with any of these concerns, I am pleased to invite you to check out these 3 solutions carefully designed to address your desires. These offers are currently in-demand and are producing amazing results:
👉 Business Myth Uncovered: (Group mentorship program for startup founders and small business owners)
👉 Fulfillment Coaching Jet: (Personalized coaching and mentorship program for professionals and entrepreneurs)
👉 Super Connector Stopover: (Relationship building and personal branding for executives and professionals using a turn-key proprietary technology)